I was alone in my mum's room watching tv and suddenly I felt that the air went cold around me. I thought it was just me until I noticed something moving on the floor coming over to me. I didn't really look at it but knew there was something near me. I was too scared to move my eyes and head down to look at it. I tried hard staying calm.
The air went colder and colder. I was even too stoned to be able to yell out. Suddenly, at the point when my heart beat to the max, the thing went. The air also went normal. It wasn't on the floor any longer. It was gone.
I decided to move my feet to walk out of the room then. I didn't wanna be alone so I was thinking I should call someone to accompany me. I got off the chair and...
Suddenly... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh....
It was right in front of me!
It came back!
I went stoned...
I couldn't move...
________________________
So, I ended up taking pics.Had a little bit of fun again with Audrey tonight. We were just watching one of our fave tv shows. During the first 30mins we were focusing on the show and only talked to each other at every break. But our focus' gone from the last 30mins of the show. We could kind of guess how the show would end so basically it was getting slightly boring as it was getting closer to what we had guessed.
I was just sitting on the chair right in front of the tv while Audrey was playing with styling her hair with a moose and a band.
As I was pretty bored too and started to watch her instead of the tv, I asked her to come over and let me try one style that she might have liked. She did. So basically what I did was... huhhhh I'm not good at this. See the pics.
She liked it and ran outside to scare everyone. She came back in on her butt moving on the floor. Apparently she was trying to scare me too by making herself look like a handicapped ghost that couldn't walk and used its butt to move.
(Somehow I feel eerie now telling you about this) :s
I laughed of course! Stupid! What the hell is she doing?!?
Instead, I said to her "Good, now stay like that and come here"
I didn't stop there. I asked her to do some more poses. I then took some pics and picked the best looking ones. I'm gonna share 'em with you, of course!
.jpg)
How were they? Looking real enough?So, at least, I could make her laugh tonight so she can sleep well too. I promised her that I'd put the pics here on my website so the better she posed the less embarrassing(ed) she could be.
This is her normal pic. I had to take this one 'cause the pic of her on the floor pretty scared me. She looked like a real 'one'. I also didn't want to make anyone think she looked that horrible. She's not. She's pretty. It wasn't actually quite easy to make her pose pretty like that but I told her that some tv shows' producers from Disney Channel might see my website and our picture so we might get a chance to have a role. She's not stupid to believe what I said but she took it fun so she still posed for the cam.________________________
T. Zone, Foong, what a dream come true, huh? No tuyuls but from the same 'species'... Guys, just be happy with it 'cause I seriously don't wanna meet the reals.
18 comments:
lol, that's... scary!
me scary?? =))))
Playing around huh? What if the real one comes?
If I ever meet the real one, I'll blame you.
What did mommie make for lunch? :)
hey, Audrey can make a good child ghost. Can star in one of those Japanese horror movie. haha!
You can be the actor who got scared out of your wits! pretty good facial expression there! Hehe.
But the movie will be more like a horror comedy, not seriously scary one of course.
Really no tuyul? I thought Indonesia is full of tuyuls, pontianaks and black magic, no?
Hey, Mei, it's so rare that someone would notice my status. So thanks =)
It was fried chicken. But they were not just fried but also tastefully seasoned. Lovely.
Thanks for your nice words, Foong! I'll let my niece know about this ;)
That's true that we 'have' those ghosts either as stories or real stuff in my country. But what the hell one dreams of encountering one (ghost) for?? esp someone who's phasmophobia like me.
=))
And you didn't invite me for lunch? Hmmph..:P
As if you invited to go to Crab Island to taste the fried oysters! =(
See..it must be too much of fried chicken until you overslept and just woke up remembering about the meeting! :P
=)))
I had fried chicken in the day and grilled chicken in the evening! like, seriously.
now notice what you can notice ;)
wow ya she did look like a real one with her hair down like that haha
Arigatou gozaimasu..for advertising my name on your blog! Haha :)
Wow..isn't that eating too much chicken in one day? No wonder...sleepy head.
Not only on my blog but my Facebook. Remember that status is linked to my Facebook status.
You're welcome, my friend! =)
I wonder if she'd look more 'interesting' in one of your batiks, Quachee! =))
OMG! She's so darn scary! One damm-gorgeous-looking ghost! I don't mind dating this ghost out if I were a decade younger! Haha =)
dude you're damn married! haha... you've a weird fetish! lol
anyway, you've never shown us ur family portrait... 'd like to see them too =)
Post a Comment