Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bastard!

Had another (3rd) meeting with my KKN group today and they pissed me off already.

So the meeting was supposed to be at midday and I was 10mins late. As planned and agreed we should meet at the fac of Biology where our supervisor teaches and in the lab of Parasitology to be exact. So I arrived at 12.10. There were some students but I didn't recognize them. They were not from my group. So I asked one lecturer in charge in the lab for my supervisor and she said she went out just a while before I arrived so she wanted me to wait in the lab.

I waited.

While I waited there was a couple of porn conversation between the students and another younger lecturer. I didn't mean to really listen to what they were discussing but my ears worked as normal at the time. They clearly talked porn.

"Oh, so the sperm goes inside and [bla bla bla]... through the vagina... [bla bla bla]... yea, the vagina..."

I couldn't help laughing sick inside starring at them eventually. There were like 2 girls and 2 guys. One of them was the young lecturer. The girls and the lecturer discussed it while the other guy was just silent and not responsive to the discussion.

I said to myself Dude, what is this place?!
________________________

Anyway...

So I waited 'till 12.40 and either our supervisor or the other team members didn't show up yet. I did sense something must have gone wrong. I tried calling the head of the group but the number wasn't available, it said. I then checked again the text sent to me yesterday about the meeting regarding the place and time. And I was at the right place and time. Although I was a lil' bit late. But it's impossible that everyone else from the group including our supervisor forgot the meeting.

Until a lab staff came in and asked me what I was in the lab for. So I told him I was there for my supervisor and we should have a meeting in the lab for KKN program.

He said, "Ah, you're also for KKN. Come, let me show you the room"

I was like Huh?!? show me the room? "So, this is not the room?"

... "Oh, they moved rooms"

Whaaat??!
________________________

When I entered the room everyone was there listening to the supervisor explaining something. And no one tried to tell me something or even got surprised that I came late. As if I was late cause I was late which is not true at all. No one seemed to be like "Didn't you know we moved rooms?"

So I had to ask one girl I sat next to. "When did you guys move to this room? I didn't get the text"

She answered as if there was nothing wrong, "Oh, no text. When we got there the lab was still used so we decided to move here. It was 12.10"

Bastard! I mean they acted like nothing had changed!

So, I wasted my 30mins in the lab waiting and no one cared? Guys, you'll have to pay for this.

Until now I'm still pissed off. I mean I had another meeting before the KKN meeting and it took me 10mins by a motorbike to get there. Yet it was super hot outside.

Karma, guys! Karma!


np: no offense to biologists out there. today was just pretty pissing me off.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's KKN?

Maybe those ppl were just talking about science of reproduction...after all it's in a lab..just my wild guess.

They should at least have left a note to inform of the change of room. But then again...the unexpected always happens in life.

:D

Rad Sujanto said...

KKN is the uni program I have to take before I can graduate. It's a must.

Yea, they were talking about science stuff, of course =)) hahaha

I mean I was pissed off more because they reacted like they had left a note or texted me or something like that.

Really pissed off :(

Marcus said...

KKN = Korupsi, Kolusi dan Nepotisme (corruption, collusion and nepotism - did that really need translating?)

or...

KKN = Kuliah Kerja Nyata (national study service)

The definition is typically one or the other depending on the mood.

Rad Sujanto said...

To my mood, it's the second one but it feels like doing the first one. As stressful...

=(

help.

Rad Sujanto said...

Not if I don't hang around those freaks. Damn now I have no options but have to hang around them for 2 months (period of the KKN program)!

foongpc said...

Look at this way, Rad. If they didn't behave like this, you wouldn't have got pissed off.

And if you didn't get pissed off, you would have nothing to blog about. Life in uni can be damn boring sometimes! how to compare with Singapore life, right? Haha!

And if you have nothing to blog about, you will be blogging about some inane and totally nonsensical posts - which will bore us readers.

And if it bores us readers, we'll stop visiting your blog.

So, just be thankful for these people!! : )

Rad Sujanto said...

Meaning the more I suffer the happier you guys are? Ouch! Maybe I should stop posting so no more story of those annoying people like those freaks...

You got points too, Foong. You were right... I finally got something to blog after ages today!

But still to experience it sux!! =)))

Not fair...

Anonymous said...

Foong, that was really funny...and I agree :) So there you go, you have something to blog about to entertain us ;)

You should be proud that someone complimented on your French oui?

I hope I got that last word correct...as yes in French.

Rad Sujanto said...

This is a torture... you're happy I'm suffering! =(( if only I was paid for this (hehe)

Yea I was flattered when he said that to me. So we were like walling each other in French and he complimented me.

Oui, c'est correct, Mei!!

np: lemme guess you were born in May, oui?

Anonymous said...

Pourquoi le mois de mai ? Cela les vers avec mon nom ?

Gosh...I hope I got those words right. I don't speak French so pardon me if I am wrong.

Rad Sujanto said...

Oui, en Indonesie si quelqu'un a un nom dont la voix est pres d'un nom de mois habituellement la personne est nee en tel mois.

So I thought you were born in May :P

I think you speak French better than I do, Mei! Jaja

foongpc said...

OK, the past few comments sounded too French for my liking.

Wo bu dong ni liang ge ren shuo shen me!

That's "I don't understand what you both are saying" in Mandarin.

rad, it's not that I want to see you suffer, I just thought you are more interesting when you are suffering. Haha!!! : )

Rad Sujanto said...

Oh hey Foong. I got to learn Mandarin very soon!

Hope when I'm not suffering you don't try to make me suffer! haha