How's everything going, guys? Just saw a nice movie on HBO but don't know what I actually watched as it was already fifteen minutes starting when I switched to the channel plus I don't know where they put the schedule book. As you know if you watch a movie for the first time on HBO and you're some minutes late you can hardly find out what you watch unless you have the schedule book because HBO doesn't really show "You're watching..." during the movie. I don't know why they're lovin' treating their viewers like that but it's not convenient to me.
So basically I don't know the title of the movie I just saw. Pathetic, I know. There were obviously hot Lindsay Lohan and some other actors/actresses I recognized but never really know the names. She was like having a visit to her grandma in Idaho with her mum but somehow she was dumped on the way to the town. That was the point when I started watching it so I couldn't tell you earlier story from that point.
It made me laugh several times. The girl's family was like from California so she was kind of having some culture shocks.
Anyway, just felt like updating my website with a pathetic story.
Still waiting for when the uni will decide where I'll be put with the other group members for the uni program that I talked about in the previous post. Checked their website today but still no updates yet. Probably tomorrow.
To kill some of my boring times here I have music on my ears all time today -on the bike, in the house, even in the loo.
Anyway have a great day! Heading for a nap...
________________________
See. I wasn't so bored today. Paid off, T. Zone!
18 comments:
Looks like i'm stalking your blog daily. I swear that i just got back to my office table after a long day's arse breaking routine. I nearly screamed at a bitch client coz she felt pressured by my 1001 questions. Damn her! I think she has tantrums like Lindsay Lohan too. If you have visited California, then everywhere else is like 3rd World to them. Banyak culture shocks!
Just got up from bed and checked if there were comments. Glad I found one already lol
Yea she was like acting bitchy in the town of Idaho. There were like not so many young peeps in the town aka generally old and old-fashioned. So when she was walking down the street everyone was starring at her.
Shortly, I'd love to go to California! Mostly because so I can meet girls like Lindsay Lohan! Hahahahahaha... hope she's gonna read this :p
How did you type the music notes at a post title? Teach me :D
Oh didn't think someone would comment on the title hehehe... I actually copied it from a friend's status on Facebook.
Here, JL, just copy-paste this:
♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
I thought it was interesting to see the music notes as the title when your blog appears in the 'Blogs I Follow' List in my blog.
So came here to read your post which has nothing to do with the music notes except that you were just listening to music all day!
Well, maybe you can tell us what you are listening to. Btw, is Lindsay Lohan living with her gf or are they actually married?
Oh hahaha there was a story behind this unrelated tittle. So I kind of finished typing up my post and was stuck with what I should type as the tittle. So I kind of remembered that a friend of mine on facebook earlier today (yesterday! 1am now) posted those notes on this status so as my post was pretty random so I thought the tittle should be pretty random as well hehe
What?? You mean she's gay?? Lindsay Lohan? The pretty LiLo?? I would marry her! LOL You mean her with the tomboy dj? thought they were just friends.
Don't you have a guide book for the month or something or the info button on the remote to find out what show was on? Just wondering..
Cos we have it here..
Yea that's what I meant by the schedule book. I don't know where they (my family) put it, besides that it's pretty crap too. It used to be showing almost all the movies/shows shown on every channel but now it's become like a short list and thick of advertisements, news and info all over the pages. That's why we don't really use it now.
Yes, Lindsay Lohan is a lesbian. Didn't you know that? I thought it was in the news some time back. But really who cares right? Except maybe you cos you like her. Haha!
She's hawt dude! lol
I did see the news of her hanging out with a tomboy dj. It could be just a sensation. Come on!
Oh I know this movie...saw trailer on HBO but I've got no time to tune into tv these days.
I agree with Foong...read somewhere she got hitched to that DJ. Hollywood's pretty messed up these days..just my 2cents worth.
But she's a pretty girl. She can get any guy she wants (including me!!) She can't be gay. I won't tolerate it :(
I have to meet her in person to know if she is what people think she is lately.
rad, don't you know there's a lot of girls (lesbians) who love her? Maybe she has a fan club for lesbians. haha!
It's just like a lot of gay guys like Ricky Martin and he's gay too : )
Thanks for the ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫, it will come in handy the next Music Monday XD
What a pity if that's true, FC. My only chance now is down to Hil Duff. I mean hope she's not gay too =)) she's sexy too ;)
Oh I've had no doubt with RM that he's not straigt. I mean he dances in tights!! LOL
You're welcome JL. I'll check out your Music Monday post on Monday! lol
hi rad, congrats for being first commenter at my blog! You are rewarded with a link back with your "R" logo at the bottom of my post! : )
Haha thanks Foong! I didn't think I'd be rewarded for that.
Yea I saw the logo, it looked pretty nice on your blog. You know what you should put more all over your web page =))
Post a Comment