Aarrgghhhhh... so bored. Too bored that everything I say now is boring like Pamela Anderson wearing jeans and long sleeved shirt.
Oh, anyways, did you watch my vid above? What do you think? So this time I tried using Blogger's vid uploader. I guess it crapped! Thought of using Youtube but that would be another boredom (too usual) so I thought that trying something new would not be as boring but as it resulted a crap I guess it's even boring-er!
I admit it was so much simpler uploading the vid from Blogger but I like had to try twice because the first upload didn't work. I found out after I published the vid so I had to quickly modify aka re-upload the vid before someone noticed the mess and got confused. Although, again, it's a bit easier to upload a vid using Blogger vid uploader (I know I'm saying this like I'm being paid by the company... what a wish!)
Besides that I've been using blogger but hadn't used the vid uploader ever so maybe tonight was the right time since I was never this bored either.
Anyway, how was your day? What a question! Boriiing... d'uh.
How are you? Gimme a break.
So what then?
How's your grandma? She's fancying reading your blog! Great!
To be honest I'm not just so bored tonight but also very nervous. It's a not-excited nervous sort of feeling. Butterflies mind to stop by my stomach this time. So I guess I've been bored cause I've been nervous. I've been nervous -nervous as in you're going to have a test whose subject you hate the most- for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be one 8a.m-5p.m busy day at the uni.
Why not excited?
'Cause this is related to the main of the main reason I was so sad and not excited to come home and having to leave Singapore. This is about uni. Not really about studying in the class listening to the lecturer but more about something similar with the national service. In this case I may need to call the program 'the university service'.
Sucks.
Hate it.
The uni program's so called KKN.
I'll explain more 'bout it later when I'm in a 'better' mood.
So unhappy noooow.
________________________
Helloo... still there?? Sorry to have bored you. Please come back again later. I promise I'll post less annoying posts. Lol like it's gonna be easy! :|
________________________
Oh by the way I've taken off the scroll bars that used to be attached to every post I posted. I didn't take off them all though, just the first 4 posts. It was due to a little 'complaint' from a good friend of mine Marcus. He thought to have scroll bars inside a page was very inconvenient. Hope it's 'easier' now for y'all to read my posts.
Back to basic! :)
17 comments:
I am waiting for your promised posting. Your blog looks tidy now after spring cleaning. You seem to miss Singapore terribly. Go back lah.
Haha..
Really bored huh?
Cheer up dude!
Don't be moody...
Anyway, if you miss here, just book a flight and come back here.. ;P
Why so bored? Are you continuing with studies or about to look for a job?
The mural with the Eiffel Tower and the moon's kinda nice.
Yes, why are you so bored, rad? I wish I can be bored like you, but I'm just too busy to be bored! : (
Btw, without the scroll is so much better. Thumbs up! : )
when will you take it? the KKN thing?
and I never knew that you hate Jogja that much, or in other word, love Singapore that much...
I promise I'll try to post exciting posts. It's just not easy when you're not feeling excited yourself.
Give me some ideas, guys!
Just got back from the 'meeting' about KKN. Tired and somehow a little bit relieved.
Anyway thanks Cashmere.
Yes, guys, I have booked my flight back to Singapore quite long time ago when I was still there. That would be the main thing that would cheer me up during the uni program the next 2 and a half months. But what I'm feeling now is that I so can't wait to say "how I missed you Singapore!" -if you know what I mean.
So basically I was bored yesterday cause I was basically not happy to take the uni program and have to leave Singapore just for that reason.
The Eiffel tower mural was painted around my favorite spot to hang out with friends at campus. I was there and kind of helping when they made the mural. I drew one of the falling kids holding an umbrella :P
Anyway Tiara I love Singapore more because there were reasonable reasons. Basically Singapore is a better place to live. It's not that I don't like the nature or something like that as Singapore is famously called a shopping country/city and lacks of the nature. I just wanna go to the nature or maybe Indonesia in general for holiday. That's what I've been trying to do to make it happen.
Anyway I'll take KKN for this April.
Hey your mother land has so much unknown gory stories and toyols that you might wanna share with the world. You talk about S'pore so much when most readers are living there. Funny eh?
Stories of gory and toyols (tuyul! not toyol! hahahaa... oops no offense tuyuls out there! Blame T.Zone)
No no no... if Foongpc is phobia of heights I am phobia of 'invisible' kinds :s -not invisible bikinis though :p
T.Zone you're the most Malaysian friend of mine! =) It's a compliment FTY
Okay I am flattered to be your Malaysian tuyul friend here.
Oh I actually typo there... what the hell is FTY?? when I meant to type For You To Know! Hahaha a huge typo! My bad
Oh T.Zone please tell me what tuyul means in Malay... here it means some bad-ghost kind who likes stealing money when everyone is asleep at night. Tuyuls are tiny bald half naked ghost kind :s
rad, have you encountered with toyols before? You spell it tuyul in Indonesia?
Yea it's spelled tuyul here hehe...
Nawwwwwwwwww.... theres no waayyy ever I have encountered such 'thing' or even dream of encountering one :s
Why not? Maybe there's one at the place where you are staying right now ; )
Ok to be honest, there's this little guy in the house. He's a bit annoying and small compared to everyone else in the house. Oh he's a very small guy. But he's not tuyul but my nephew aged 5! LOL
Post a Comment