A kind of song that sounds natural and not too pushy (you know what I mean by pushy when the singer sings the song by making up tunes and pushing him/herself beyond his/her limit of making good voices) is one of my most fave types of song. The song that I'm sharing with you all here is one of those types. The singer sings naturally and not too pushy. I just saw the review of this song from one of random Facebook friends I have. I turned the video on and I liked it instantly. I'm not gonna review a lot of this song since I know nothing more than this video about the song and the singer. I'd like you to play the video without feeling obliged to leave your comments on the song or video here as I only want to share some of my faves. Althouh your opinions are welcome =) Enjoy!
Oh anyway clicking this link will take you to the lyric of the song =)
2 comments:
Hmmm... Not my kind of music..
Where are they from ?
But thanks for sharing anyway..
So what kind of music do you like?
Hmm... that's what I don't know. Well I'm too lazy either to wiki it hehe
I guess they're from France since the singer has a significant accent when pronouncing the word 'her'.
Well I like various types of music. I don't really have a fixed music-personality. I mean if I was really into metal and dark rock I would have worn black all the time. Well music is my mood =P
Post a Comment