I had some great plans that she would have loved. I told her about my plan to take her out while helping her get prepared to go to school in the morning.
"I'll pick you up and bring your swimwear and also some snacks for lunch to have at the pool"
As she loves swimming a lot she agreed with no single doubt. She was really excited.
(Image to left: Audrey in her new bought Hannah Montana dress. I made her pose =D) I picked her up and it was raining heavily. I was a bit upset too and knew she would be as well. I was right. She kept asking me to go swimming as promised even if it was still raining. I had to let her down cause I didn't want any of us to get sick to swim when it rained and clearly my dad who didn't know any of this would have never let us go out.We waited. I tried hard cheering her up by playing her fave musics and encouraged her to sing along freakly. It worked. I managed to make her less disappointed. Although she still kept asking about the swimming plan.
She finally asked me to make it on the next day. I didn't say anything to respond to that idea as at the time I hadn't told her or anyone about me flying to Singapore in the next early morning.
My plans were to take her out to a swimming pool and have a small lunch brought from home, take her to her fave playground in Alfa hypermarket, and at the end of the day buy her a small Blackforest cake with a "Happy Birthday" on it. I saw it the other day.
I just didn't know it'd be raining that hard and long.
Well I told her all my should-be-surprising plans and she understood and got less disappointed eventually.
Due to the fact that I'm in Singapore, I called my mum this afternoon to please get her the Blackforest cake that I planned to buy. She said OK so now I feel less guilty =)
Well let's see tomorrow if she'll be having a great birthday =)
Happy Birthday Eve, Audrey!
2 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BDAY AUDREY :D
Im sooo sorry for the late wish and not being able to comment lately coz I have tons of homeworks to be done..
Anyways, thats a veryy cute shirt. I bet she love it.. hahaha.. nice pose
She would thank you, Ikmal =)
Good to know that you've been doing your homework! (instead of getting them done, IYKWIM) hehe
Thanks, I know you're giving the compliment to the person making her pose like that! =)))))
Post a Comment