Today was another nothing day. I barely looked out to see the sky except going down to kopitiam (local Singapore's food court) buying something to eat for lunch. That was all. The curtain has been closed all day. Mostly in bed or on the floor resting or online. Been feeling still a bit unwell since the sleeping problem a couple of days back after 'sushi'. Have barely touched water since waking up apart from brushing my teeth and peeing and the other one.If I was back at home now it would have been slightly different. I would take my niece out for her birthday. I called my mum yesterday asking if she'd bought the Blackforest cake I requested for my niece. I found out later that she had bought one for her.
My niece said thank you on the phone. I was happy she was happy =) She told me when I came back home later that we would go swimming together as I had planned last week. Sure, I like swimming as well.
I'm not really bored here actually. I've just not been feeling 100%. Not sure if it's the weather or just me. But definitely after sushi.
I noticed the last few days since I arrived here it's been quite windy and colder than the last time I was here over one month ago. It's not really been raining either here but just windy. A bit strange, it is. Although I also have the fan on all day and night to keep me not-too-warm in the room.
Feeling like going out but my body doesn't feel like to agree. I could just go out but I know I'd feel worse at the end.
Well, that's the reason I have not had an idea what to blog the last two days since I've not gone out somewhere further than 1km and done something slightly different and interesting. Let's see!
6 comments:
hi rad, sorry to hear that you are not well. Does it have anything to do with the sushi you ate? Hope you get well soon : )
Thanks a lot Foongpc. I think it does =( Well it was my own decision to have the sushi apart from being treated but I could have said no. So, not blaming anyone else but myself hehe.
Thanks =)
Maybe you need time to re-adjust yourself to the current environment.
Have more rest and get back into the groove of things! :)
Thanks, MBL. I hope I'll get some things to do during the Chinese New Year. I'll see what's interesting around where I live. Some things are 'hidden' =D
Hey,
Hope you'll get better soon... :)
Next time, I suggest you don't stuff yourself next time especially sushi.. ;)
Get well soon alright..
Sushi makes sicky!
I think I had too many sushi in my tummy!
Which made me sleepy.
Lol, the rhyme didn't sound right =P
Anyway thanks, Cashmere. If we are to arrange a meeting later, let's not go for sushi. Deal? ;) hehe
(Well tempuras sounds ok though)
Post a Comment