Monday, December 1, 2008

RAD on sand

Today, apart from playing with fish and crabs, I did something a bit different at the beach. I made a neat sculpture of RAD (it's my name... ;p) on the sand. You can just see the pictures so you know what I mean.







It took me almost all day to build this make this sculpture. The reason was because I had to stop to have lunch and rest a bit in my room. What I did on the first step was digging the sand around where the result would be and then simply started building letter by letter. I can't say it was an easy work. I did tidy up the sand from the rubbish a bit and also made it as smooth as possible so it would look good in a picture. After finished and picturized, I didn't just leave it away like that. I kind of guarded it until sunset to make sure nobody stepped on it to destroy my 'art'. Although the last time when I checked it just before sunset earlier it was pretty destroyed a bit and I had to blame three guys sitting on a boat near it. I could see three steps on my RAD sculpture. It's too late to fix it now, but I'm happy I have it already in pictures and even videos.

Anyway, not just that sculpture that I'd like to tell you here, there's also one more thing, a bit less artistic as the sculpture I just told you about. Yesterday I made a very cool advertising of my blog on the sand. This time it took a much more simple way to make it. It only took me less than an hour during the afternoon. I basically drew something on the sand which was: VISIT WWW.BLOG-RADSNEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM. Yes, I drew my own blog address as my own unique way to promote it. Hope there's nothing wrong with that.. hehe =)



Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

testing123 said...

niceeee.. everytime i do that.. either kids step on it or the sea off shore the sands..

awesomeness

lol.. the beach seems uber awesome

Rad Sujanto said...

Haha.. like I said in the post I seriously guarded it. I did fix it once when I saw a foot step on it.

It was Lavina beach. Kuta is vastly better!