I just had my last dinner in Lavina beach at Made's Warung. I had Mexican food and Bintang beer. Made's Warung seems to have several branches around Bali. There is one near where I stay in Lavina and I saw another Made's Warung at the other side of Bali.
The reason I'm writing about Made's Warung is because the one in Lavina beach isn't really busy. Each time I had dinner there, it was always quiet. What I mean is if you're around Lavina, take your time to go to Made's Warung. It is small but nice; the food is nice. Nevertheless, the waitresses are as friendly as typical Balinese women so you feel welcome. I just felt bad to see such a nice restaurant quiet with no customers. So, put Made's Warung in your where-to-eat list if you're around Lavina beach, Bali!
Anyway, will be going to Kuta tomorrow! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment