Sunday, September 14, 2008

My (junk) foods!

my fave one is the one on the left (the Lion). It's a sour ribbon candy

Just like to share what I like eating during the night while using the computer as 'snacks'. Candies! Well there's a mini mart called Hong Hong (no. it's not Hong Kong) just near the apartment so it's always tempting to get snacks from there after having a dinner at the kopitiam (food court) near the mart. Yum.. yum.. :))

6 comments:

testing123 said...

very tempting..
I like the lion too and the spray thing.. &&& SKITLES!!

Rad Sujanto said...

Haha.. so you've tried the Lion?? love sour candies! oh do you see that plastic bottle one right on the middle right? that's my most fave of all (Chinese fried fruit rock! LOL)

testing123 said...

yeah.. its amazing!! I effin love sour and sweet candy.. I love asam!! fuhhhhh *drooling*

No, i havent tried that plastic bottle.. My fav sweet evaaa IS Skittles.. Its like a drug and kept me awake when Im at tuition.

ADDICTIVE!! :p

Rad Sujanto said...

Haha you're so funny Ikmal. So you've been taking drugs during the lectures? Dont worry your secret's safe with me! LOL

Yea, viva la 'asam'!! LMAO

littletiara said...

oooo... *drools*
i want them all...

Rad Sujanto said...

come here then.. lol