P.S : Oh anyway I've got one more person (Victor) saying that my purple shirt is 'not-bad', well he didn't say it was nice either but said the shirt looked more like a party shirt... while Marcus thought it looked like a beach shirt. I took all the considered-compliments though. Thanks :D
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Blu Jaz cafe
Just got home from a small dinner with friends on Arab Street. I was with a friend Victor having a very nice so-called Shish Kebab (lamb one) at one restaurant (I think it's called Cafe Le Caire or something like that) before another good friend of ours Marcus joined later the night. Since he joined our dinner quite late when me and Victor had already finished the meal we decided to move to another place. It's a cafe, Blu Jaz cafe. It was pretty busy when we were there. The cafe has 3 floors and since it was quite busy we only got bar seats on the top floor. It was fine. We just thought it'd have been nice to get a long sofa to sit on (or lay down!) when we were pretty tired. We only had 2 jugs of Tiger and a mexican snack Tacho. And I had an idea to take a couple of pictures of three of us as a souvenir as Victor will be leaving for Dallas, USA, on 26th and me leaving back for Indonesia on 28th. In short, we had a good dinner. Hope we can work out somewhere else to go to together next time before we both leave.


P.S : Oh anyway I've got one more person (Victor) saying that my purple shirt is 'not-bad', well he didn't say it was nice either but said the shirt looked more like a party shirt... while Marcus thought it looked like a beach shirt. I took all the considered-compliments though. Thanks :D
P.S : Oh anyway I've got one more person (Victor) saying that my purple shirt is 'not-bad', well he didn't say it was nice either but said the shirt looked more like a party shirt... while Marcus thought it looked like a beach shirt. I took all the considered-compliments though. Thanks :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mabok terusss....
iy doong hehe.. tapi adit nda mabuk kok waktu itu. cm 2 gelas
Post a Comment