Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Broke an Anchor and Paris Hilton

I went small shopping just this evening at one (the only one) quite big shopping center in the area called Gek Poh. I was not alone but with one of the housemates. We decided to have dinner there and did some shopping. We got everything we personally needed and the last thing he needed was beers. He grabbed 4 Anchors and put them in the trolley. Then I noticed something. As he had small cracky things in the trolley I asked him to put the bottles in the smaller basket on the trolley (do you know this small additional kind of basket near where you hold and drive the trolley that you can fold too?). Well he did what I told him. Seconds after that, "Bam!", one of them crashed down on the floor (wondering why? ok.. do you notice that the smaller basket that I just tried explaining to you earlier has two big holes where ppl usually use to sit their kid and let their feet go through the holes?) Yes that's what happened. Instead of litte cute feet, a bottle went smoothly through one of the holes. Yea it was loud. We did make a mess on the floor. From tiny to big pieces of crashed glasses all over the floor and yet the beer itself. We waited for some moments doing nothing cause we didn't know exactly what to do whether we needed to clean it up by ourselves or somebody else from the supermarket would do the job. Well not long after that somebody came and said that it was fine (NOTICE = not fined! I know it's Singapore). At first the man told me something.. in Chinese! I was surprised and totally in confusion. "Oh what.. sorry? " I had no clue what he was saying. He thought I knew Chinese or was Chinese. Never mind.

We were glad... oh but then a woman came. We were kind of 2 meters away from the mess ready to 'escape'. She talked loud to the man (in Chinese). And when I saw her face when she was talking with him, it was horribly a mad face. But after all I learned from that... at least to not put anything fragile in the small basket when shopping.

The end..

Oh hold on.. what about Paris Hilton??

Yes, Paris Hilton.. I dreamt of dating her last night! She wasn't on her best make up though as I could remember. She was looking like normal women without make-up but still looking good. She was kind of alone and needed help. So I gave her a hand. Yea that's all... oh anyway we were in a hotel! Haha.. easy easy.. I mean somewhere outside the hotel (well that's what my memory can recall).



Oh anyway, do I look that Chinese?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anchor Beer? It deservesto be broken :)

I'm also somewhat disappointed to read that you didn't break Paris Hilton. That would've been headline news ;))

Rad Sujanto said...

I really felt guilty tho' for breaking the bottle by such foolish mistake :(

Break Paris Hilton? She seems to be too fragile to be broken anyway