Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First break of the month..

I hate to admit this but I think I have a reasonable reason. I am not fasting today. My first break of Ramadhan month. The reason is I've felt ill since last night. My throat has been really sore and dry. I think it's the weather. I tried drinking much and eating fruit to help me feel better so I could fast in the next day but I didn't get better. I didn't have a meal this early morning as everybody usually does when they fast in the morning. My plan was to wait till my throat got better, but it didn't. And even worse when I woke up this morning it was really dry and sore. Yet I'm feeling a bit dizzy now. So I think I have a good reason to not fast today.

Although I am not fasting today, it doesn't mean I wanna eat anything I like as much as I want to "celebrate" the day. No, I still respect Ramadhan a bit even though I am sick and not fasting. Yes I drank and ate but still not with the normal portion I usually have.

I hope by not fasting today and resting much I can get much better tomorrow or later today so I can fast again. Fingers crossed.

.. and I am not making this up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaach si adit
udah bolong2 puasanya. he he he

Rad Sujanto said...

hehhe.. iya nih udah bolong 2.. sayang