Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Ramadhan!

Time to fast again! Sometimes it excites me to have to fast again for a whole month. It is exciting because it has become a routine every year and it is nice to have one month special rather than the other normal months. What's special is that you have to wake up very early in the morning few hours before the sunrise to eat as much as you can. Hehe.

I remember when I was a kid it was so much harder to fast during Ramadhan. I wasn't that very active kinda boy but I kind of gave up easily each time I saw my mom cooking for the break-fast or someone eating. There was this time when I really couldn't help being so thristy anymore. I begged to my mom to let me have a drink. In the beginning she would not let me. After so much begging, I was finally let. Well I was still like at 5th grade at the time and my mom would understand that. But the problem why she didn't let me drink no matter how thristy I was was because it was 5pm already which was only one hour to the break-fast time. I did regret so badly after drinking. I was upset with myself how weak I was to have not been able to wait for only one hour.

Anyway.. happy Ramadhan, everyone! :D

No comments: