Saturday, September 6, 2008

"touched for the very first time.."

I know it sounds weird to you. Just this morning I felt like listening to Madonna's Like A Virgin. I know the song is very old that's why I warned you first in my first sentence that this post might sound a bit weird to you. So anyway, I youtubed the song and found the video. Not only one but two! The old original one and the most recent one. Here are the two videos (I re-sized the videos' frame so you can enjoy them better)

Original clip "Like a Virgin"


Most recent "Like a Virgin" performance in 2006 during Madonna's Confenssions tour


I put them together here to give you and myself an idea how her voice has changed from being 'virgin' to not. I thought that'd be interesting to know. It's all up to you though, if interested to know as well just watch the two videos. Anyway It was my very first time to ever see the original video clip of the legenderous song.

3 comments:

testing123 said...

I love this song. Infact, this is her best song yet.. Although obviously she aint a virgin, She is kinda hot!!

About her voice, maybe thats one of the process to menopause. :p

Rad Sujanto said...

haha.. who doubts that she's still a virgin?! she has kids! LMAO

sometimes she sings bad too, just like her young fellow Brit

testing123 said...

AGREE THERE MATE!!

=)