Thursday, May 1, 2008

M'aidez!

I was just chatting to my partner, I was told that today is May Day which I had just realized. Then I remembered the very typical expression used in most war movies which sounds like "May Day! May Day!". I stood corrected, it's not May Day but another word even though they sound the same, that sort of expression/shout/whatever was actually taken from French. Then I quickly found what it is. It's "M'aidez! M'aidez" which means "Help me! Help me!" in French.

Speaking of which... m'aidez! m'aidez! I haven't done my paper work, it's been two weeks late. I should've collected it to my teacher last week. I got a bit busy thinking of going to see my partner in Jakarta, so it was kind of exciting me too much. Hehe :D. And now I have cold -great!. It makes me dizzy and lose the mood to continue on the paper work.

Hope I can figure out how to get over this bad mood. Plus, I'm still a bit emotional from having to say goodbye to my partner in Jakarta. It was a quite short meeting. Miss ya!

No comments: