Monday, May 5, 2008

Earth in cone



I was just helping my niece find articles and some pictures on the internet for her school task due tomorrow. The articles and pictures had to be about environmental issues. I helped her pick the subject of global warming issues. In the middle of searching I found this melting Earth served as an ice cream in a crunchy cone. I then decided to use the interesting picture as the introduction page in my niece school work to attract the teachers to read the following articles.
Before closing the window of this picture, I thought I would share it from here -also as a reminder that we are now facing the global warming.

Hope you liked the 'Ice Earth'!

1 comment:

littletiara said...

enak tuh kayaknya eskrimnya :P

yup2 bener banget, bumi jadi tambah ngaco, panasnya nggak ketulungan tapi ujan deres banget, udah gitu ujannya segede2 cabe trus keras bnaget lagi, nyiksa orang naik motor plus ngerusak mobil yang baru dicat, kekeke...

salah siapa? ya manusia lah, masak iya salahnya kucing?

trus? mau gimana? ada solusi nggak? misalnya: naik sepeda ke kampus, ato jalan, pokoke nggak naik motor... trus nggak ada penebangan liar, di sekolah anak2 belajarnya pake batu sabak lagi, kan asik tuh, nggak buang2 pohon, wekeke...

oiya! tiara punya blog baru btw
esjeruknipis.blogspot.com *promosi*
hahaha, kunjungilah-kunjungilah!
blog tiara berbahasa indonesia!
opooo...