Sunday, April 27, 2008

First flight at night. Beautiful!

Hi. Just arriving home from Jakarta. My flights on Sat and Sun were both at night. When flying on the plane up to 28.000 feet up in the air, I could see a very beautiful view of both cities at night with all the lights from houses, buildings and also roads. I was quite amazed. It was like looking at million of stars spread all over the ground. Beautiful!

Oh anyway, me and my partner had a fun time in Jakarta. We stayed at Mercure at Ancol beach resort and did quite few interesting things. We took gondola and got stamped on our hand (guess it takes a couple days for the stamp to be gone). Around the beach we went having coconut milk and satay (snake, chicken and lamb) for lunch, early dinner and late dinner. We also had some walk near the beach through a crowd and some men offering us boat trip, but we kept saying "Mboten" which means No in Javanese and is rare to be said in Jakarta as people there don't speak Javanese that often, so they just ended up laughing (it was only for fun tho). Oh, beside that, we also had some red wine that made me a bit drunk, I guess. Well just that after only one-two glasses I got a bit dizzy. Not sure it was the wine or I just got a bit tired as the flight arriving to Jakarta was a bit late so had to wait for a while.

"Thanks for the good time :)"

1 comment:

littletiara said...

oh.. akhirnya blogger berpungsi lagi...
anda ke jakarta yak?
wahh.. saia cuman ke semarang je...

halah, lupa mau ngomong apa ini...
oiya..

ke ancol?
waaahh... asiiikk...