Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things have been going fine?

So much to update! So little time to update! (lie!!!)

Hey, hey, hey! How's everything been going with you all??

I'm finished now with KKN and hopefully I can graduate this July.

How was my KKN? Let's skip that part of my life. I don't feel like remembering what has happened in the past one and a half month. It certainly had ups and so many downs... that's what sucked about it and the end of it.
_________________________

So, how are you again? Thanks for all the curious comments to the previous post. I appreciate them so much. I'm not going to say so many details this time as I just woke up and yet I haven't blogged for like 50 days so I have to slowly get used to this addictive habit of blogging again. Hahaha... how I missed blogging so much!

How are you, Cashmere? Still in Singapore or Australia again? ;)
How are you my guys in Malaysia? Foongpc, Ikmal, Mei Teng, T.Zone, Tekkaus... *just curious* have you seen Manohara around? :)
How are you, Tiara, in where-I'm-at? :)) guess we just chatted a couple days ago! lol
How are you, Marcus? well we talked about being tired and sleepy so much lately! strange topic :))
How are you, everyone else?
_________________________

Anyway, I have a new layout design now. Been busy working on it in the last couple of nights before I decided to shout out!

Here's the previous layout:

And the new-now one is of course as what you're starring at now.

_________________________

It kind of feels good to be back blogging, to be honest. I missed reading blogs and making ones. Hope you guys are still around except Ikmal, I guess, as he's deleted his blog to starting with a new one.

Let's do the blog frenzy again!! :)

19 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Hey Hey you are back dude! It is like a sunshine to see you again. Tell us all about your exciting ones and keep the bad memories in the trash! Happy blogging Rad!

Marcus said...

Welcome back. How am I? Tired... Strangely enough. Stress stops me sleeping and I've had a lot of stressful conversations recently.

I like the new layout. A bit simpler so the focus is more on the content.

Rad Sujanto said...

Thanks T.Zone! Apparently you have brighter skin so you shine more! Hehe

Happy blogging to you too and reading my blog ;)

Thanks once again!

Rad Sujanto said...

Thanks for saying that you like this new layout. I waited till I got inspiration to change the old layout before I finally wrote a post after KKN.

The new layout does look a bit unintendedly gay but I hope it's representative enough to express my good feeling for having finished KKN :))

Rad Sujanto said...

The last comment was for you anyway, Marcus! :D

Anonymous said...

Welcome back from your 'tour of duty'!! New look for your blog eh?

Both the good and the bad can bring valuable life lessons! :)

Rad Sujanto said...

Hi Mei Teng! Thanks for coming back :)

You also have a new display picture. Cute! :D

foongpc said...

Hi Rad!! Long time no hear! How have you been? Still a night owl?
Look forward to read some new posts from you. Have been missing your blog all this while! : )

Rad Sujanto said...

Hi FoongPc! Yea it's been ages! I've been 'ok' :) How are you?

Thanks! I liked your latest post too about the beach. I just love beaches! :)

Cashmere said...

What can I say? WELCOME BACK!!
Miss your blog you know.. Kept coming back to see for updates.. Finally there's one.. Now I'm happy.. lol! :)

JL said...

Hi Rad, I've always been looking for your latest updates. Glad to know you're back! :D

littletiara said...

welcome back! Haha... you! You better take me out for a date before you go somewhere over the rainbow again! And you'll be graduated this July? Woots! congrats!

Rad Sujanto said...

Hi hi Cash and JayELl! :p
Thanks guys for still coming back! How are you all?

*friendly hugs*

Rad Sujanto said...

Hahahaa... are you that desperate for a date, tiara?! I guess I'm your last option x(

what about... a date at Angkringan?? :)) it wud be TOO romantic!

littletiara said...

yes I AM that desperate! LOL. And yes you're the last option left :(

a date at Angkringan should be fun, I've planned to go on one since long ago with different boys, none works, lol.

I need to breath some fresh air, you know, I'm stuck inside my house! D:

Tekkaus said...

Glad that you are back bro! long time didn't see you already! My life sucks...without you. Haha :D

Rad Sujanto said...

Hahaha... dont be silly Tekkaus!

Please dont leave you wife for me! Hahaha!

I tried visiting your blog but it seems to load very slowly. It's not really my connection here but your website seems to be heavy to load :)

Marcus said...

It seems I'm the only person not to have flirted with you on these comments ;p

Rad Sujanto said...

Hahaha... do I look or sound like I need flirting with???