Reaching the sky with one finger
Height is the hesitation
Understanding I'm a learner
Getting back down is not an option
Watched, underestimated, questioned
Strong confidence has no price
Shameless, fearless, confident
So long becomes too long...
Watched, underestimated, questioned
Strong confidence has no face
Shame, worry, temptation
Getting back down becomes an option
Realizing I'm just a beginner
Height becomes the question
Turning back down the finger
No expectation confidence had its price
After all, I hated the bitter surprise
Height is the hesitation
Understanding I'm a learner
Getting back down is not an option
Watched, underestimated, questioned
Strong confidence has no price
Shameless, fearless, confident
So long becomes too long...
Watched, underestimated, questioned
Strong confidence has no face
Shame, worry, temptation
Getting back down becomes an option
Realizing I'm just a beginner
Height becomes the question
Turning back down the finger
No expectation confidence had its price
After all, I hated the bitter surprise
No comments:
Post a Comment