Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome, Scubear

In response to this post made by scubear a.k.a Marcus, a very good friend of mine, I'd like to thank him. I suggest you read his linked post to get the context here.

He just made a blog on Blogger yesterday. No, I never really pushed him to make one but more like encouraged.

Welcome to Blogger! Bet you'll enjoy your time blogging and sharing stories with everyone. You always have better ideas to tell and share with so I have no doubt you'll receive lots of readers quite soon. I'll be surely your first regular, I guess.

Visit his blog. He has a good style of writing in a fun way and also is a good friend to chat with. I won't be surprised if I lose my readers moving to his blog =)

You can start commenting to his blog why he named it scubear instead of his own name.

4 comments:

Marcus said...

Thanks, although it will mean it will be more difficult for you to plagiarise me ideas onto your own blog now ;)

Rad Sujanto said...

I never plagiarize yours. You used to not have a place to share the ideas so I used my blog

testing123 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!! =D

so, how old r u now?

Rad Sujanto said...

Thanks, Ikmal!

I'm too old for you to know! 23-so old!