Just got back home, finally. I was pretty welcome by the whole family. Before home, I had a quick dinner out with Marcus on Sosrowijayan road, Yogyakarta (Central Java, Indonesia, near Australia, Earth, near Mars, Andromeda galaxy near Milky Way..), as planned, to receive the paperwork from him, and took a taxi home when everybody didn't realize my presence entering the house. It surprised them. I met my dad first and then went to my mom's room to wake up my mom and my niece. I dragged them out and handed out the souvenirs while chattering.
I bought my dad a pair of sandals as well as my brother and my nephew. I bought my mom a couple so-called Pashminas (type of scarf) and my niece her requested magazine W.I.T.C.H. I have to say sorry to my sister that I had no idea what to buy for her =)
An hour later I went up putting my bag in my room then talked with my brother and his wife in the internet room to catch up with everything so far. They just went to bed just now.
I'm glad my dad kept me some mangoes from the tree we grow in the yard. I think I'll have one after this. I love mangoes!
Frankly, before arrived home, I was planning to try to start redesigning my blog but there's a major problem that doesn't allow me to do so. Apparently, my brother has just recently formatted the computer to make it run faster by letting lots of downloaded programs erased, including Photoshop. I always use PS to create the design of my blog header/banner. I'm not complaining as there's no point to do that now, but also he had reasons to make the computer run better. I understand it was for a better thing. It used to run quite slow due to too many junks in the computer.
It's nice to catch up with many things back at home. It's pretty sad though as everybody seems to leave soon. My brother will fly to get back to his work at the rig by 23rd. My mom will leave for Singapore by 20th and six days later my sister and his son will fly to Surabaya. Why's everybody leaving when I'm just arrived???!! =((
I'll see if I can reinstall Photoshop on this computer again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment