Friday, December 5, 2008

New feature

I just added a new feature on my blog yesterday. You can now rate my blog! lol

I just wanna tell you that you can let me know how much you like my blog by giving a star rate , based on whether you're satisfied with what I write whether it's informative, useful, helpful, fun(ny), or even boring (maybe) which is located at the end of each blog I have, right just after the 'comments' button.

Anyway, if you want the same feature, just click on this link: how to get it. Although I lost the link where I got the rating feature from. I tried googling it back but couldn't find it, so, I just gave you another link to a different website which should be as helpful.

Rate me! =)

2 comments:

testing123 said...

You are officially the king of html codes.. lol

awesome features.. I'll rate em all 5 stars :D

Rad Sujanto said...

lol, no I'm not.

Thanks for the 5 stars! =)