Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Too much sleep causes less sleep?

It's the middle of the night, 1am to be exact and I can't fall asleep. I had an extra sleep in the late morning and another late nap this afternoon -so much sleep today. I've actually been so ill in my head. It's been dizzy since yesterday night. Not to mention my snotty itchy nose. I've had flu for more than a week now. I admit I have not taken a medicine neither for the flu or the headache. I just don't have it and keep thinking it will get over by itself soon enough (as usual). I know that is not always right to think like that 'cause when the illness gets even worse I'll regret not having taken a medicine to try to cure it. If this dizziness is still there in my head, I'll need to get a medicine tomorrow.

Having had much sleep today causes me not be able to sleep early tonight (right now). I know my eyes and body are tired but I can't really push myself to fall asleep. My only concern now if I don't have enough sleep/rest I'm afraid I'll feel worse tomorrow. A friend of mine suggested me to meditate if I can't fall asleep by closing my eyes and just laying in bed. I said if I could do a porn meditation, meaning, meditating by imagining something porn. Hehe. I was only joking and please don't think I'm really gonna do such meditation.

Hoping tomorrow I'll get better so I can do things I need to do. See ya! and hope you all are doing just fine out there.

PS: Anyway anyway anyway, I just managed to change my website icon. It used to be the Blogger capital B icon and I changed it to a bit more personal with my own simple design. It is so small that you probably can't see what it really is clearly. Well this is the real image in a better size.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I need 3D glasses?

Rad Sujanto said...

Good idea honestly. Might be great for an innovation to make the very first 3D website, not only movies. For that I'll need to major in graphic design or 3D animation.

testing123 said...

1 am?!? Thats the time where i get all active and I would prolly sleep around 3 am (even school days :p).

Thats logo is wicked!! How did u do dat?? I didnt know we can change that. teach me plss :D

Rad Sujanto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rad Sujanto said...

well to be honest Ikmal, last time I was in Singapore I went to bed like at 5am and woke up at 11-13pm so I thought I needed to change my bed time :D

Anyway you wanna get a tutorial how to change the website icon? pay me RM70 so I can return it to my friend whose money I stole. What do you think? deal, huh?

.....

just kidding.. make sure you have your 'Edit Template HTML' open and copy-paste this tag code: < link href='http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w242/radsujanto/back4-6copycopy-3.gif' rel='Shortcut Icon'/>

Paste the code right under 'title' tag at the top of the whole html codes. but before you click 'save template' make sure you lose the gap between '<' and 'link', they should not be separate. and also you only need to change the image url in the code with your own image url. that simple.