Monday, October 27, 2008

My own Obama Campaign banner with video

I just made my own Obama Campaign banner with video that I put on the top of the page during the presidential period in the US as my own way to support him as I cannot vote from my country. I might need to update the video in the banner from time to time regarding Obama's campaign video update as well on Youtube.


If you like the banner and want it on your blog or website, also if you don't know how to grab a HTML code from a website, just simply email Rad and I'll share the HTML code through email as I am still struggling how to disable a HTML code to put it on as a copyable normal text. Once you get the HTML code you can modify the text or video or whatever you want.

No comments: