Have I become a scatter?!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ok, I was joking -not purely tho'. I had a very new-to-me and unique noodle a couple of days ago. It was essentially made of sweet potato instead of sweat flour. It has the rubber texture. Very chewy and rubbery if I have to call that. The color was fine, not really the color of rubber which is dark. Instead, it was light and transparent gray kind of color. Again, the texture that is like rubber.
Anyway to explain the pictures above, I indeed was gagged up to my throat when seeing what happened after I squeezed out the noodle's seasonings. They shaped so like dumb! in a ewww-ly perfect way. Really really perfect! They only missed one thing, the dumb smell, otherwise I really ate dumb. (Yay! scatters must get horny reading this. lol) I laughed and couldn't stop looking at them. I quickly took my phone and shot them which then obviously posted them here :D Ok, here's a couple of proof pictures that they were real noodle seasonings so you won't gag too much.
Anyway to explain the pictures above, I indeed was gagged up to my throat when seeing what happened after I squeezed out the noodle's seasonings. They shaped so like dumb! in a ewww-ly perfect way. Really really perfect! They only missed one thing, the dumb smell, otherwise I really ate dumb. (Yay! scatters must get horny reading this. lol) I laughed and couldn't stop looking at them. I quickly took my phone and shot them which then obviously posted them here :D Ok, here's a couple of proof pictures that they were real noodle seasonings so you won't gag too much.
Enjoy your du... oh I mean, meal!------------
UNRELATED ADDITION
I don't think I'll post a new post just to share this picture with you (too short) so I just put it here. I found this this ridiculous hanger thingy in one tool shop near the apartment. I accidentally found it and took a picture. Enjoy!.jpg)
2 comments:
itu makanan apaa??? kayak eek!! kamu beneran makan itu?? ewwww
itu mie dr ubi, bumbunya kental bgt jd pas ak pencet keluar eh bentukny malah ky 'itu'.. haha
rasany y ky mie biasa, enak jg sih.. :p
Post a Comment