Monday, October 13, 2008

Not suitable for minors

I understand not all of you likes why I put this video here but Britney is just pretty -in a naughty way ;-) Here's a video not-suitable-for-minors (maybe) of the newest one from Britney called Womanizer (the song has been around Youtube since months ago but the vid was just released days ago). Just quoted from Youtube.



Enjoy her sexiness as I did! lol

Anyway I read one quite silly comment to the vid :

IanbodybuilderIII
WAU!!! Unbeliverbal! She looks so good! Especially as the limmo driver and the red haired woman. She is realy back! Nice video...and finally also a naked man, yes!
What's silly to me is whether the person giving that comment was a guy (and finally also a naked man, yes! ??) sweet!

2 comments:

littletiara said...

appppaaaaa??? sudah balik kembali ke hongkong--eh singapur??? aaarrggghhh... x/

trus kapan ai dapet oleh2nyaaa??? x(

huweuweuweuweeee e e e eee...

seneng banget sih bu ke singapur... saia juga mauu..

Rad Sujanto said...

ak dah tungguin (d rumah!) km g dtg2 sih.. wahahaha..