Back to Singapore after two weeks in Yogyakarta (more details in my Singapore blog :) Please have a visit or more!). My flight to Singapore last Saturday was a bit different with the one before that. It was not the routes as I took the same ones which were a flight from Yogyakarta to Jakarta followed by another flight from Jakarta to Batam which was finally ended by a boat trip from Batam to Singapore. The routes were not different. It was the time and also some other things. Before this time I flew in the late afternoon and ended up arriving in Singapore in the late evening. The result, I could see nothing much but the dark sky and the ground with its tiny ants-sized lights from the houses and cars. What made last flight different was that I had a quite early morning flight. Got to wake up by 4.30am to get prepared and flew within the next 3 hours. It was different not in a bad way to be frank. I liked it better. The first flight to Jakarta was just nothing much so special except I could almost locate my house which was quite easy as it is located near my big noticable uni. The following flight was the one that was impressing me quite much. The sky was super cloudy so it was not only once the air crew strongly adviced us to stay seated and not use the toilets due to a bad weather. Everything was going just fine in the end. When near Batam, I got very impressed. The sky was not so cloudly at the time and the result was a very clear and nice view of the big island of Sumatera with its raw forests and other smaller nearby islands. Not the entire island but only a part of the North-East edge of it. Not to mention the unique colors of the sea indicating its unique depth (green, light blue, dark blue). It was just beautiful. And also just when about to land, the plane was kind of passing another smaller sized air plane. I'd never really seen another air plane flying while in one before. I was not impressed with that as there's supposed to be nothing to be impressed with about that. But it was just my first time seeing another air plane flying by while I was in one as well, if you know what I mean.
After the air trips, it was turn for the water one -as I've mentioned above that I took a boat from Batam to Singapore. It was nice I could see the water splashed by the speeding boat and lots of big container ships. I just fancy big things. Big cars, bikes, ships, not to mention a big plasma television! lmao! .. oh and also cells with a big screen where one can watch movies and play high res games instead of just making phone calls and texts. :) -speaking of my own fave Samsung i450. Although iPhone Apple will have to be the next one to be my own fave! lol (sorry a little bit out of the main topic). Anyway that was all I wanted to share this time. Hope you enjoyed your holiday as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment