7 days to go ..
I'll finally be leaving Yogyakarta at least for few months for Jayapura, Papua. To meet my partner there is the ultimate reason why I'm leaving, but I'm also thinking about finding a job while staying there. I am interested in teaching foreigners or any one who likes to learn Indonesian. And, due to my trip to Papua, I will create another page here titled "Special Report PAPUA!!". The page will contain anything that involves my trip on the island. Sure I'll still update my blog as it also contains my personal life. What I'll speak about in the new upcoming page is pretty much places that I visit over there, maybe the food, the people, the traffic, the language, etc. And surely I'll add interesting photos.
I'll finally be leaving Yogyakarta at least for few months for Jayapura, Papua. To meet my partner there is the ultimate reason why I'm leaving, but I'm also thinking about finding a job while staying there. I am interested in teaching foreigners or any one who likes to learn Indonesian. And, due to my trip to Papua, I will create another page here titled "Special Report PAPUA!!". The page will contain anything that involves my trip on the island. Sure I'll still update my blog as it also contains my personal life. What I'll speak about in the new upcoming page is pretty much places that I visit over there, maybe the food, the people, the traffic, the language, etc. And surely I'll add interesting photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment