Sunday, June 15, 2008

busting another stressing blog..

OK, it's over 2 am in the morning. I can't sleep as I still have million of things running through my mind at the moment and they're mostly about my paper work that apparently has to have some major changes. I was trying to work on it as hard as I could but I realized I just couldn't do that tonight. So I was planning to sleep in my sister's room as she's not in the town at the moment for some holidays in Borneo. I brought my paper also but didn't do much on it so I just watched anything showing up on tv. I managed to watch a cool movie starring Jennifer Aniston and Van Haughn or something I'm not sure what the guy name was. It was cool and made me a bit relaxed. But at the same time the movie just kept me up till I couldn't get to sleep. So I went out of my sister's room to mine. I found my computer still on and here I am sitting on the floor busting another stressing blog. I am getting worse with this paper work as I've got to make some changes and they put me even further than ever. I think what I need now is shut this computer off and get some rest ASAP as I think I should get up earlier than usual to catch up my paper work retard.

Hope you all have better situation..

No comments: