Hi. It's been almost one month since I posted the last post here. There were some times I wanted to write here but Blogger messed up. It seems good now. Well, I have been busy with school with its papers and study. I also recently got crazy playing Sudoku on Facebook. They have various kinds of Sudoku that have kept me 'busy' too every day. Another news is I have been ill, I have had flu since a week ago. It makes me dizzy in the morning and not sleep well at night. I have not taken much medicine for no certain reasons. I am feeling a bit better though.
It's nice to be back writing another post to just keep this blog updated. See ya!
It's nice to be back writing another post to just keep this blog updated. See ya!
3 comments:
hmm...
emang blogger error ya?
udah lama nggak main2 dimari, lupa deh... bweheheh...
Mwuamwuaaa..saia trkunci dluar rumah sndri,wakaka..kya mnusia bdoh..hwahaha..g tw hrus snang ato sdih..(saia mrasa oon..)smua gra2 slah bwa kunci..oon bgt seeeh..(">.>) untung hape saia brteknologi&uda diisi pulsa, at least ad hburan..wuakaka..jgn blg sypa2..sst..
Wuakakaka! Mas radit ada kumisnyaaa!! Wuakakaka kakaka kakaka! Wuakakakakakakakakakaka!
Kok mkin tbel c? Jlek ah.. Bgusan ndak ada kumisny..
Post a Comment