Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally Blogger Works Normal!

Oh it's been like ages I have not been able to update my blog. Blogger had been messed up that I'd had problems to post. Anyway, what's new about me?

Well, I've just started my school after almost 2 months of 'holiday' in the last 2 weeks. My last one-month holiday went very exciting because I spent it with a bit of journey from one city to another with a friend of mine. I had a great time and it's been such a great memory to keep. Speaking of having just started the school, my exams didn't go so bad. I had B as the minimum score and A as the maximum. Again, this semester I am in charge to teach some of the students from the 2nd semester. I go to teach every Tuesdays and Wednesdays for 1 hour and a half each.

That's all for now as I still have things to do. I actually also have some other interesting things to share here but I should do that in another post and time. C ya!

No comments: