Sunday, January 17, 2010

Google, I LOVE Apple! Sorry...

Google seems to be a lil' ambitious and I'd say desperate to beat iPhone or at least to be the number one phone in the world. I just found their promotion a little bit too lame. LOL. So, apparently, Google gives away a Nexus One to every Youtube partner. If you're a Youtube person you must know who I meant by Youtube partners. Ok, check this one out for an example of a Youtube partner (BrittaniLouiseTaylor):


The point is Google wants Youtube partners to mention the phone in their vid and that they're using it. Again, if you're Youtube person the phone that has been seen the most in Youtube partners' videos is iPhone. Let's say iJustine, Shaytards, and a lot more. Just ask me in the comment below who else I mean.

I'm not saying that if I was a partner I would reject their 'gift'. I would accept it for sure and say good things about Google for giving me a phone. But... idk, to me it's just a bit lame how they actually promote the phone like they're very desperate
"Oh please please mention our phone in your vid... we're begging you. therefore here's a phone for you"
I mean, seriously, Google?

You know, it's not bad. It's part of promoting a product. There's nothing wrong about it at all. It's just funny when it's a bit too obvious how they want those famous Youtubers to mention their phone in their vids. Again, it's not bad at all.

Just lame for such a huge company like Google.

iPhone has been a lot of times mentioned in so many videos made by famous Youtube partners (examples below) and the phone wasn't given to them for free. That's why I think the way Google gives it for free so it'll be mentioned in their videos seems a little bit like a desperation to be famous.

Following is attached videos by a bunch of so many other famous Youtube partners who actually BUY their iPhone:

By iJustine: Oh iJustine is all about Apple. See? iJustine? i and Justine? lol


By Shaytards: Skip to 4:37 if you want to actually see they BUY their iPhone.


And if you have no idea who they are (you MUST be NOT a Youtube person, lol) you may recognize this one. Chris Crocker. "Leave Britney Alone" sensational video??:

6 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Apple rocks! But I still love Google more. :p

Rad Sujanto said...

@tekkaus: I like Google (blogger, youtube, gmail, gtalk, wave) too. I just love Apple more lol.

foongpc said...

Tekkaus prefers Google and Rad prefers Apple! haha.

Me? I prefer Panda. The next big thing to topple both Google and Apple, hahaha!

Cashmere said...

I dont know whats google but Rad, guess wat? I think I'm leaning towards iPhone now.. Most of my friends are using them. I've tried and they are so addictive.. The apps that is.. Maybe I should get one myself... We'll see.. =|

Rad Sujanto said...

@foongpc: LOL PandaPhone! Will b like the cutest phone eva! :))

@Cashmere: OMG!! You! You're always telling me how bad Apple is and I am so glad you want to give it a try! Lemme tell you it is addictive! The hundreds of thousands of apps are just awesome to try!

Yay for awesome Apple!

I want to have an iphone too... I'm still saving up a lil bit. Not sure when I can afford one but someday i will :)

Cashmere said...

It's quite cheap now right?
There are so many plans to choose from.. I'm sure you'll be able to find one that suits you the best..