Saturday, December 19, 2009

its only been a few days

since my bday..

OMG I know it's been forever since my last blog!

A lot of stuff happend and my passion on spending time on Youtube becomes greater and greater every day. I'm sure it's not something u actually have interest in so I don't need to tell you what's been going on :) not that u ever wanted to know, anyway! lol

So, yea, it's almost the end of the year. Lots of things happen this month. Mostly holiday stuff which I don't really do. Tuesday next week I'll fly back to Indonesia to visit my family. Boredom will visit me too after a few days I'm there. I just know it will!

Drama!

Idk there's somethign about gathering with family after being away for a while. Guess you know what I mean.

anyway I wanna save my thoughts for my next posts so there wont be any more long gap between one post and another.

Hope you're having a great weekend and ttys! -Rad

4 comments:

Marcus said...

Cool - I look forward to your next post... I'll come back and check around May...

Rad Sujanto said...

hahaha nooo not that long! come back in April!

foongpc said...

Rad, I hope you won't post just once a month or something like that. I know you are obsessed with YouTube. So still obsessed? : )

JL said...

May your iphone be your saving grace *prays*