Friday, August 14, 2009

The wiener is... Lady Gaga!!

She rocks at being wierd but also okay.

Lady Gaga has a wiener and don't bother asking me if it's cut or uncut. LOL. Not even the size when hard!! I wanted to talk about this through this post here because I was surprised when finding out the 'reality'. You know what, none of my words will be heard or paid attention to right now. I know you must be demanding proves to what I'm saying about her. So, here are proves you can judge whether I'm talking bullshit right now or not.

I feel stupid that I had to make that yellow circle. Where else would the willy be???? Silly me!

Photoshoped? Watch this raw video from Youtube and pay attention at 0:04.


Video edited? Now read this quoted article taken from HeatWorld.com:
The clothes she wears aren’t the only strange thing about Lady GaGa, if this footage is anything to go by... There’s something odd lurking just under Lady GaGa's outlandish outfit. Watch this clip to 0:58 (or thereabouts) to the moment GaGa climbs off her scooter, and there is something that looks suspiciously like a little willy flashing out from under her skirt. The disco diva has previously spoken about being a hermaphrodite, explaining, “Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener, big f***ing deal.” But being the “performance artiste” that she is, we’re just not sure if we can take what she says seriously. Why not watch the clip and make your own mind up.
Not trying to be offending women born with a willy here but, again, I did this because I was surprised and I think she seems to be fine that public wants to know about 'it' too!

Helping you, Lady Gaga! I know you like attention, more and more!

And, for you girls and women with willy, DON'T DO THIS OUTSIDE HOME!

8 comments:

Cashmere said...

Hmm.............
I like her...
Went to see her at her concert at Fort Canning last 2 days. So, now you're making me curious.. Hmmm..
It wouldn't matter to me really but Im just........well.............. curious.. Heee.. ;P

I just saw her interview about being surrounded by gay. But well, at least she's honest and not ashamed of it right? Unlike some people who just doesn't want to admit and got the Paparazzi crazy all over them. Hah!

Tekkaus said...

Perhaps...it is her sex toy attached..she forgot to un-plugged it. LOL :D

littletiara said...

uh oh, boys, yoyu guys are just too observant, lol. I don't care, though, her songs are good :d

her weird style? for her and the paparazzi, not my business, lol

MiChi said...

maybe because she got something extra ... that's why she is so talented? hehehe.... good songs she has

Rad Sujanto said...

she's good at singing live, indeed. that's what I like about her...

now what makes me think now is how she's had sex so long? say she's had it with men. Umm... if I was one of the men, wouldn't I freak out!?! I mean, a penis on a woman??!?!

Cashmere said...

Totally get what you mean Rad! Like that Naked gun show... haha! :P

foongpc said...

I like her song! But I don't care about the person, whether she has a willy or it's a fake one or whatever! I know she's very good at marketing herself though, so anything to create attention is always good for artiste like her!

JL said...

Like Foong said, marketing.

BTW Rad, glad you liked the gift. I wasn't sure if it would help you, but I hope it would.

Anyway, I've moved to a new website at:
http://www.imsolikethis.com

See you there! ^^