Random me (not Indomie!!) in random places in Singapore. I also have all these pictures uploaded on to my
Facebook and thought I would share them here as well. So, enjoy!

Nanyang Executive Center car park in NTU

Harvey Norman in Jurong Point
That's the tee that I talked about in my previous post. Kewl!!

Baek Doo San in Jurong Point (left), Fountain of Wealth in Suntec City (right)
8 comments:
You should be Indon's Ambassador to S'pore! Your new banner is simply marvellous and colourful.
hahaha :D A look of good photos here. Thank goodness you uploaded it here. I prefer to discover everything about you from your blog. LOL :P
Nice T bor. You printed it by yourself? Cool! :D
U have ur own t-shirt? Cool... :)
Maybe u shud wear it out everyday.. Free promo! ;P
Hahahaha @TZone... thanks for your wish! :D ...maybe I should be the Ambassador :)
...did you think that I should be the ambassador only because I have a colorful website???!! what a very unique reason, lol
Hey, hey tekkaus, cashmere! I didn't print or even make the t-shirt. It was Marcus who has very-well organized the design and everything else. I was having a very bad situation during the university service so the idea of the t-shirt was to cheer me up again. It did! :)
I wear it quite often! If you spot me, please, I mean pleaseee, say Hi :D
btw cashmere, I still think we should meet up someday, if you don't mind. :)
You really must take a pic of the front of the t-shirt ;)
Haha... I stupidly didn't think of the front side when having the pic taken! I will have to do it to share it with others next time ;)
Post a Comment