"A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another."So, basically, I don't know the real rules how to play this blog-game. I'm a bit bored at the moment... I feel like answering questions like what I'm gonna do now.
Guessing the rule of the game, let me credit the blog where I stole the meme from. Here it is: Soy Wax Candles.
So, let's do it now then :)
Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Actually my mum and my sister. We were just talking about something while laying in my mum's bed. Basically we were relaxing after preparing the lunch...
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
A seafood small restaurant and I had grilled tuna.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Baileys
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
LIPS!!!
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Fine arts
6. Best kind of pizza?
Super cheesy one!
7. What is in store for your future?
Ummm... I don't know...
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Have never even been to a concert in my entire life... lame!
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
If I must... sometimes :p
10. How many songs are there on your iPod?
Not in an iPod but in my phone there are just almost twenty... not so many. Maybe I will have many more when I have an iPod.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
A friend's house for BBQ
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
Very easy to answer but it's a secret ;)
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Wow that's gonna be tonight or last week as today is Monday midday. I forget what I did on Monday night last week
14. Are you a quitter?
In some circumstances...
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Huh? I don't live alone in the house...
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
They like partying? lol
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on the situation, of course
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
Miley Cyrus, for my niece
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Hmmm... not love, just admire, I guess. I'd say Michael Jackson and Britney Spears.
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Envy
20. How is your last ex doing?
I don't know... I think she's still alive :)
No comments:
Post a Comment