It's simply like, if you're using twitter, tweeting but also giving something to someone at the same time.
Well, if you have a twitter account then you MUST have a twollar account. So no need to sign up twice! It's so much fun! It's very easy too! I give twollars to my twitter friends a lot of times because I just wanna thank them for something informative, useful, or helpful that they gave to me. Or, also because I do it for fun!
Here's my twollars stats:

And this is a short list of my latest transaction on twollars:

See, you can receive twollars too! It's fun exchanging twollars with your twitter friends! It doesn't take even one min to do it!
Here I'm showing you a list of charities that you can give/donate your twollars to.

If confused, just follow the link and it will bring you to when you can finally donate your twollars. Again, it's not difficult. At all!
Of course to know more about how good the company is, have fun browsing the website!
So... wanna give me some of your twollars??! pleaseee...... hehe
Sign up, sign in and give!
2 comments:
Hi Rad Sujanto !
Yes Twitter is great to interact strongly with friends and contacts.
It's natural to thank people who help us and Twollars is the best way to do it.
And donate to charities are very important. Businesses, charities and all of us must choose what is really important : help ourselves.
@radsujanto 10 Twollars for great blog post about twollars here http://bit.ly/sDfwo
:-)
Hey hey! Met you here! Thanks for stopping by and esp for the 10 twollars of course!
I think it's a very social thing to thank people who have helped us no matter how small the help is.
I've managed to get at least three friends of mine using Twollars, anyway. It felt good actually to get people to do a good thing.
Thanks once again. Twollars are on the way to you :)
Post a Comment