Friday, March 6, 2009

A swinging hairy weird dream

Yesterday I watched a youtube video called Are Humanzees Possible? and of course before I clicked on the thumbnail I was curious with the title already. So I watched it. I didn't have the sound on though 'cause I just didn't have my headphones with me at the time and it would be a bit too loud to use the out-speakers as this computer has been publicized aka it used to be all-mine and they moved it out so everyone could use it (sad it is).

So, the humanzee video was about human + chimpanzee sort of matter. Since I only saw the images I could just guess what the vid was actually about. I thought it was about the fact that chimpanzee is the closest family to human or human is the closest family to chimpanzee. Again I don't exactly know what it was about and am too lazy to re-watch the vid.

And just last night I had this weird dream. I dreamed about a chimpanzee.

Oh wait. Before I continue I actually watched another 'related' youtube vid talking about the hairiest man in China named Yu Zhenhuan (pic to the left). Basically the guy was... overly hairy.

So, yes I dreamed about a chimpanzee. A big chimpanzee. It actually looked like an orangutan. I wasn't really in the dream but watching these moving images with sound like a documentary vid.

The monkey kind was big just as big as an adult man. Its skin color was quite fair and its hair was red.

I then thought something like "This orangutan looks like a human. Amazing"

I was actually not so sure whether it was an orangutan looking like a human or a man looking like an orangutan. I wasn't so sure until it spoke! or should I say the guy spoke! In English!

"Huuh?? What??! A man??! This orangutan is a man?! What?"

I then suddenly remembered this tiger-man that I saw many times on tv. He modified his body so he looks like a tiger. His obsession is to be looking as closest as a real tiger by having tattoos, injections on his face, piercings, fake cat-kind of mustache, etc.

So "Is this guy also obsessed to be looking like a real orangutan?"

One more important thing. I didn't actually realize it was a man just after he spoke but also after I saw its -excuse me I need this accepted biological and scientific term sort of word- penis hanging and swinging down there! It wasn't just swinging but quite big too. Hahahaha... this is not a gay porn post. No, it's obviously not.

I was either amazed or terrified. It felt sooo weird to see a man looking exactly like an orangutan.

I wish I could picture it on a paper and scan it so I can slightly share with you what I saw in the dream. No I'm not thinking of sharing the picture of 'that'! lol

Enjoy your hairy day! Whatever it means.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The human-chimp must have knocked you off with its looks that you can't help but dream about it at nite! Haha..:P

Have a great weekend and don't dream of the chimp again :)

Twilight Man said...

I heard of this hairy man but never seen his photo till you posted it. I saw the Indonesian tree-man on Discovery channel, so pitiful coz he can't shave it off like the monkey man. Why like that?

Marcus said...

I remember seeing a woman with a similar amount of hair on a documentary. Maybe they should meet each other?

Rad Sujanto said...

Mei thanks a lot for the wish. It wasn't really a bad dream but simply weird. I was kind of excited to be honest to see an orangutan speak English so I was excited in a scientific way =P

Have a great weekend to you too and don't dream of me dreaming of chimps =)))

Rad Sujanto said...

I think the answer to your curiosity is quite simple. I bet he can have all his hair shaven but there's no point doing that as it will grow back quite soon.

What I like to imagine is the body-hair grows just like the head-hair grows. Woooo the body will be covered in looong hair.

No offense anyone. I'm just kidding. Many time I'm kidded too by my friends =) so it's fair.

Rad Sujanto said...

Yu has got a girlfriend already. Here's the link to the picture http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/hairy_lover.jpg

Although I'm not sure in what year the pic was taken.

foongpc said...

It's a weird dream alrite. I have dreamed about ghosts and aliens and murderers and pirates, but never ever dreamt about chimpanzees or hairy humans. LOL! I don't think I want to have have such dreams, anyway. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I know there are this 2 brothers who are hairy. They were in the guiness world record. Not sure if they are still holding the record though.

Anyway, are you back in Jakarta already? So fast? So when u coming back? =)

Btw fyi, I just got back yesterday.. U didn't read properly.. :P

Rad Sujanto said...

As a panda you do have to try to dream of hair-kinds too sometimes, foongpc =))

Actually I also dreamed of salmons when I slept in the morning.

Not sure why I dreamed of animals lately... or maybe cause I was hungry =P

Rad Sujanto said...

omg cashmere we posted the comment here at exactly the same time. watch the time! =))

yea how fast. it was like just yesterday when I flew to Singapore in mid January and now I'm back (sadly) in my country. but not in Jakarta though, in Yogyakarta to be correct.

anything from Aus for me? ;)

Anonymous said...

What? First it was chimpanzee and then salmon...hahha. You must be craving for sushi eh?

Rad Sujanto said...

excuse me you mean I like to have chimp in my sushi?

hahaha...

although I'd rather to have chimp meat than wasabi the green ice cream! =P

foongpc said...

Maybe if I read your blog before I sleep tonight, I might be dreaming about Rad and his chimpanzees and salmons....LOL!

Rad Sujanto said...

maybe you should skip the chimps ;) hehe

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Same time..
Haha! So sorry.. no prezzie..
I'm broke now.. Boohoo.. :(

Rad Sujanto said...

Ok maybe I should get you something from Indo when I go back to S'pore. Let's meet la! =)