To post a blog frequently has made me feel like it's an obligation which if I don't do it I feel like there's something wrong with my day. Yea, yea, yea it's wrong to feel that way and way too far from the main purpose of having my own personal website. It's nice though to be listened to. It's also part of my 'business'. Business as in something that keeps me busy.
So today's obligation is me going to tell you about me having only small meals today. I only had 2 burgers and 2 pieces of prata. Not sure people in Indonesia know this food. Prata is from India. 2 pratas is pretty a small meal, pretty much as 'big' as 2 burgers. Ok then let's say I only had 4 burgers today to make it easier.
I've not really been hungry today. I didn't think I lost my appetite or anything like that. I thought I was just in a diet mood (Hahahahahaha I know what you guys are thinking of. For such a person with a slim body already like me wants a diet??!)
Ok, what I meant by diet was in the diet mood which didn't mean I was in diet. You name it, I'm too tired to find the correct word for the case. I did have water and some amount of fruit as I do have everyday. Love water and fruit! So good to feel so healthy and balanced. I tend to eat more fruit and drink more water if I have so much oil in my meal.
Ok, ok, ok let's get even more boring. I don't go to the gym but I used to. I stopped... it's a long story. Don't bother to ask me. Ok, just one clue, I was slightly too young lol.
I don't go to gym not because I think I have enough diet by balancing what I eat everyday. The reason is I do sometimes have lots of walk. I move my body by walking and just moving my body even while sitting at the computer. I know, I know, I know you must be laughing cause those things are nothing compared to going to the gym. Hell there are free outdoor gyms around here, just too lazy to go there and being watched by people in buses, on the street, kids playing around, like I'm some kind of show. lol. Ok you caught me again I'm just a shamefully shy person.
I think I should sleep now. These days my definition of going to sleep is to watch Lost until I finally fall asleep after about 3-4 hours lol. Hey I was instructed to watch the series and now it's become addictive. I'm on season 3 episode 21 now.
Whatever, good nite everyone!
So today's obligation is me going to tell you about me having only small meals today. I only had 2 burgers and 2 pieces of prata. Not sure people in Indonesia know this food. Prata is from India. 2 pratas is pretty a small meal, pretty much as 'big' as 2 burgers. Ok then let's say I only had 4 burgers today to make it easier.
I've not really been hungry today. I didn't think I lost my appetite or anything like that. I thought I was just in a diet mood (Hahahahahaha I know what you guys are thinking of. For such a person with a slim body already like me wants a diet??!)
Ok, what I meant by diet was in the diet mood which didn't mean I was in diet. You name it, I'm too tired to find the correct word for the case. I did have water and some amount of fruit as I do have everyday. Love water and fruit! So good to feel so healthy and balanced. I tend to eat more fruit and drink more water if I have so much oil in my meal.
Ok, ok, ok let's get even more boring. I don't go to the gym but I used to. I stopped... it's a long story. Don't bother to ask me. Ok, just one clue, I was slightly too young lol.
I don't go to gym not because I think I have enough diet by balancing what I eat everyday. The reason is I do sometimes have lots of walk. I move my body by walking and just moving my body even while sitting at the computer. I know, I know, I know you must be laughing cause those things are nothing compared to going to the gym. Hell there are free outdoor gyms around here, just too lazy to go there and being watched by people in buses, on the street, kids playing around, like I'm some kind of show. lol. Ok you caught me again I'm just a shamefully shy person.
I think I should sleep now. These days my definition of going to sleep is to watch Lost until I finally fall asleep after about 3-4 hours lol. Hey I was instructed to watch the series and now it's become addictive. I'm on season 3 episode 21 now.
Whatever, good nite everyone!
13 comments:
Obliged? Yeah, at times I have this feeling too. =) Anyway good night. Sweet dreams. LOL :D
I am not a gym goer. I prefer exercising outdoors and gym equipment bores me esp treadmills and stuff. I walk alot due to photography and that's good enuff exercise for me..plus a balanced diet. One thing though...sleep's also important.
You're near NTU, why don't you try the gym there? You could easily pass as a student and nobody ever carries their matriculation cards with them (never checked anyway). It's free.
i do feel obliged to post everyday, too. and lately I don't, I actually feel guilty, lol. I should think of something to talk about. hmm..
@ Tekkaus and Tiara: If you feel obliged then it's good so I have something to read everyday. I do sometimes have to think hard to know what to blog. Sometimes in a very desperate times I find an interesting news and blog about it by giving my personal opinion on the news. I know that's a bit lame but it happens. =))
Hey Mei Teng (is Mei just fine?) I think we're about the same, well I know you are much more talented in taking pictures, I mean in a way of having ourselves in a good balanced diet. I think lots of walk plus healthy meal everyday should be enough without having to go to the gym. Although going to the gym isn't really that bad. Well honestly I went to the gym cause I thought I needed to build some muscles. nothing really in my mind to think I needed to be healthy, if u know what I mean.
Marcus, as we know we find this running track at the uni that we always call the arena, I think I can use it to just have long walks to get more sweat out of my body. We're actually still planning to go back there but badly we've been both tired for some reason. Hopefully later this week if possible.
Hey Rad!
Hmm... Let me tell you something.
Prata is not from India. I repeat.. Prata is not from India. I couldn't believe it either!! A friend of mine went to India, tried to find some pratas but to no avail.. They don't know what's prata.. Funny isn't it?lol!
Now the question is, prata originates from Singapore or Malaysia? Beats me! I couldn't find the answer.. but it's definitely Indian food, just not from India.. :)
Are you serious??? Prata isn't from India? Wow that's weird cause they only sell prata at Indian stalls here... hmmm u know what I'll just ask an Indian friend of mine. lol
I'll get back a lil bit later for that
lol.. Good Night :). Newayz, cooool Valatines day picture. I wonder where u found it. lol
lol. Newayz, its good that u have the blogging addiction.
Hahaha I knew you would like that naked couple picture! It was just from google, I typed "naked couple" in. Hey I hate pinky lovey lovey stuff on my blog so I chose naked couple to represent love =))
Hey, have you been in a rehab or what? How did u get over your blog addiction? I need ur advice so badly lolol
How's the prata fact going on? Cos I'm curious too.. Would love to try their teh tarik.. I heard theirs the best. The best in Singapore and Malaysia or wherever is nothing compared to India's. That's what they said! hehe.. ;)
Hey hey, yea so I asked him and he said Prata is from Southern India so prolly ur friend couldn't find it because she/he wasn't in the South part of the country. And yea, teh tarik is from India too he said. Although it has a different name which is Chai. The only difference is they put more sugar in the tea.
Hold on, ur flying to Melbourne and would like to try Chai in India... hmm my suggestion is if u can find Chai in Oz that will be very interesting to share
=))
Post a Comment