Sunday, January 25, 2009

Something about this young 'woman'...

The picture to left is, I think, pretty clear to give you a general idea what this post is going to be about. But there are thoughts that you need to sort out first. I'm not going to talk about her (Ok, Hilary Duff) like "Oh, I'm such her biggest fan ever!". No, I'm not that 'gay' and this post isn't going to be about me fancying her as a big fan at all. In fact, I'd like to share something a bit similar but not similar... hmmm... ok, I'm fancying her but much more than just a fan. No, I'm not her fan... oh this is going to be difficult.

Well, I 'have' a picture of me with her which should mean that I have interest in her (duh!). I think she's great.

No, I'm not her fan like you being a fan of Michael Jackson, maybe, and having all your walls glued with his posters.

Anyway, yes, I think she's great. I mean she's a young 'woman'. She's super pretty (to me) and sex-y =) Yet, she's successful and looks "not-blond", if you know what I mean.

This is what I want to point out to you. I have my own type of interest in a woman. I mean that young 'woman' up there (she's just too young to be called a woman but mature enough to not be called a girl) is just what I like to have as hopefully a wife (in the future!... and not tomorrow! Duh!).

Yes, you heard what I said. She's just 'perfect'. I can't say that I want her to be the woman I want as that sounds a bit too-dreamy to date a celebrity like her. So, what I mean is a woman with a similar personality like hers. I'm not particularly saying the physical condition but beyond that. Ok, I need to stop thinking you're stupid enough to not know things like that. lol

Well, I just watched her in Youtube by accident and that reminded me of the fantasy so here I am typing this down.

ps: I've not just been having interest in her since a couple of hours ago or yesterday! This isn't an emotional-quick-lasting stuff kind of feeling but I've been seeing the same type since long time ago. I mean... ah, you're not stupid enough to know what I mean ;) And the picture up there is almost 3 years old so it is THAT long =)

pps: Hi, Hilary! Hope you read this and take this VERY seriously! =)

5 comments:

littletiara said...

gyahahahha... seppp... xD

btw mas... itu, aduh... bingung... caranya RSS something di blogger bgaimana sih? bingung ih!

foongpc said...

You like Hilary Duff?! Which part of her do you like? Sorry cos I don't see what you like about her. Haha! I guess everyone has their own preferences, likes and dislikes. : )

Rad Sujanto said...

What I like about her?? I like the entire her (well when she sings live I notice she doesn't sing very good... but that'd be the only bad side of her I believe and it's not really bad either so she's close to being perfect!) lol

Well. I don't know she looks like what I've been fantasying so long haha. I gotta go to Hollywood to pick her up and bring her to somewhere very romantic where I'll propose her... what a (hot!) fantasy! lol

Hope you'll blog about your own preferences too, foongpc! =D

Laksmi said...

Well,


Do you like her or are you simply infatuated with her? I mean, you've only known her on physical level. Indeed, I can see that she is beautiful and successful. However, can you truly say that she is a perfect woman for you?

You do not know her personality. What you know right now is an image that is portrayed by the media. Thus, you mold this perfect-woman image on your own and I call that a fantasy. You can only like/love (whatever) someone when you know her imperfections and accept her for what she is, and vice versa. I challenge her to mention something about her, that is beyond her looks and her career :p

By the way, I have no slightest intention to shoot you down :p. But hey... I thought we are past the age of having crushes and fantasising over celebrities hahaha.

Rad Sujanto said...

Hi Laksmi thanks for stopping by. What an honor ;)

Well you have reasons to say that. Well one thing for sure when we look at someone and have crushes with her (girl->him) is that we like the way she looks, whether she looks attractive, smart, intelligent, confident, charming, etc.

Like I said that young 'woman' in the picture is, I can say, my ideal type of woman. Everyone has their own ideal preferences.

Hmmm... maybe I should rephrase the post slightly less-obsessive then =)) believe it or not I wrote that post at around 4-5am this morning!! (my fantasy was at its highest point)