Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first Blog Award

I just got this award from a blogger friend of mine, Purple Cashmere. I was surprised and certainly am happy. So, thanks a lot! =) The award is called Honest Scrap. I'm honestly not really good at writing serious stuff so I guess I'm just gonna copy the award description from what Purple Cashmere wrote in his blog. Oh, anyway he chose my website out of other 6 much better websites and this was how he described my website: "A personal blog with occasional random musings.."

Here's the description of the award:
Honest Scrap Award Rules

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
So here are my 10 Honest Things other than my 7 Facts ;):
  • My first porn was when I was 12 (No, it's not that I started my first job as a porn star when I was 12 or ever!) Kids, don't follow me. Wait 'till you get much older than 12 if you wanna watch your first porn!
  • I do get naked when taking a shower! (Who doesn't, Rad??! Wake up!) Hey at least I'm honest about that ;)
  • I'm leaving for Singapore tomorrow but haven't told anyone yet in the family. Sshh... (Hope my bro won't read this until tomorrow =P)
  • I have a cool t-shirt that I still wear till today that I've had since I was 12 years old! (Yes, it still fits me ok)
  • I'm not a confident guy at all. Don't expect anything much from me =)
  • I don't smoke but I do drink. Hey drinking is 'healthier'! =P =P
  • A good friend of mine before he died (last year) once gave me a mini car and I glued it just on this computer monitor. It's almost 2 years now! Well, thanks, mate =) We'll always love you.
  • I bought a webcam and connected it to this computer but have never used it! I followed a trend =(( Anyone wanna exchange stuff with me??
  • I don't like Tequila.
  • I like wines tho' (I know they taste very different but it was getting too difficult to fill the number 10 so it was a desperate honest thing)
That was all. Hope you enjoyed reading them =)

Well it's now time for me to tag my blogging friends (I'm not sure if I can make it more than 6 as I don't really have many blogging friends hehe) Oh you know what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna list them all and put my personal description about their blogs regardless the award.
  1. Scubear (He's an intelligent student from England studying in Singapore. Oh we're best friends. He writes cool stuff. He started his new blog just one month ago but he's got quite plenty of posts already and they're cool! Our 'tag line' between us: "Let's see! Up to you!" So if one of us says "let's see" the other must say "up to you". Well not must but automatically we do =P)
  2. The Ikmal (This guy lives in Malaysia and is still like 16yo but he writes crazy stuff like his experience with his bffs and school mates (well I guess his bffs are also his school mates haha) I'm actually going to help him with his blog layout so let's see if I can make it good)
  3. My Bug Life (I just started following her blog and found it very nice. She takes pictures beautifully. I admire her shots. She seems to be talented on taking pictures. One of the main reasons I follow her blog is to see her updated shots)
  4. Foongpc (I also just started following her his blog around the same time as My Bug Life. I think they're also blogging friends. She writes stuff like I do; mostly about our own life experiences. Oh, she's got plenty of people reading her blog and yet she just started blogging last year! Ain't that so cool?!)
  5. Purple Cashmere (I honestly just started following his her blog recently. He also writes about his life experiences. I need some more time to say more about his blog here as I just followed it =))
  6. Es Jeruk Nipis (Oh, this girl is studying at the same campus as me. We met there and sometimes chatted. But not now anymore since I don't really go to uni the last one semester as I've finished all the classes I needed to take before I can graduate. Well she writes in Indonesian language and seems to be busy now as her blog isn't really updated at the moment. She's a fun girl tho'. She's my junior anyway)
Well I don't think I can make the list longer. Hope what I described above about your blog is all fine. Please let me know if there's anything slightly wrong esp if you don't agree with what I described.

Oh, for those who were tagged above, please don't feel obliged to send the award back, but it's all up to you though. I'm already glad I have blogs I can read and blogging friends who'd like to spend some of their free time to read my blog so that's already a great appreciation and this award is hopefully meaningful and worth it =)

Enjoy! Have a nice day!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for following my blog! Will keep on shooting :)

Rad Sujanto said...

You're so welcome, MBL =)

Keep making unique and attractive shots. Maybe animals, like reptiles? I love reptiles esp spiders =))

testing123 said...

hahahha.. thanks for giving me my first virtual award. hahahah

=D.. btw, i didnt recieve the messenger thing. :(

Rad Sujanto said...

Oh, thanks for reminding me, Ikmal!! Hahahaha... I totally forgot that point =P

Hmmm my internet connection is super slow at the moment so I think I'll do the messaging thingie tomorrow afternoon after my flight.

So, get ready for your important speech on the stage! =)

foongpc said...

Thanks for the tag! : )

Just to let you know, I'm a guy and Cashmere is a girl. Haha!

Gosh, do I write like a woman? And does Cashmere write like a man? : )

Tekkaus said...

Hahaha! Foongpc is a girl! Just kidding! Yeah, you write like a girl. Again, just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rad!

You're coming over to Singapore??
Cool! For holidays or for something else? I'm staying in Singapore btw.. Anyway, did you read my profile? I'm a girl not a guy.. lol!!

Rad Sujanto said...

Oh hey hey, Cashmere and Foongpc, my biggest-ever apology... so so so so so so so so sooooooooo sorry =)) I was only and totally guessing by the layout you guys are using. I know that's super pathetic of me! My very bad. =(((

Please I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude at all. I didn't mean to offend you at all.

My bad I didn't really did a 'research' on your gender.

Please accept my big apology.

You know what you can do, when you tag me in your blog, say I'm a girl! =))))

Rad Sujanto said...

Anyway, Takkaus I'm glad you left a comment. I kind of lost my reading list so now I can link you on my blog again =)

Rad Sujanto said...

Yes, Cashmere I just arrived yesterday. Had a busy day already on my first day having had to meet my mum and aunts. They've flown back to Indonesia though this morning.

Yes, let's arrange a meeting! =) Hopefully next week. I'm not really busy but I know you are =) So, you pick the time and place =) I might bring a friend of mine

Anonymous said...

I don't like reptiles so they are not my regular photographic objects..nevertheless, if I happen to see one, will try to get a shot..;)

But there's one which I took of a giant monitor lizard..you can view it on one of my earlier posts on my blog -http://foodientravelbug.blogspot.com/2008/08/monitor-your-surroundings.html
A friend who's crazy about lizards loved it....I got a shock from that little fella in a hutan...hhehhe. Thankfully, no lizard bite!

Rad Sujanto said...

Oh hehe I see. Well be careful if you see one and take some pictures of it. =)

Just took a look at the picture of the lizard, wow it's big! I would take more closer pictures of it if I was there =)))

Anonymous said...

I was indeed shocked by that reptile..I was looking up thru my camera lens when I heard rustling sound at my feet...I literally jumped and almost screamed when I saw this big lizard...I carefully and quickly stepped back, took some shots before it disappeared off into the bushes. Monitor lizard bites are nasty...saliva contains patogens.

Rad Sujanto said...

Oh it was near your feet? wow. did it try to defend itself or didn't know you were there either?

Oh so it was running when you took the quick picture? Wow the picture looks like the lizard was slightly posing! Haha =) Maybe it knew you'd be blogging about it and put its picture on the internet so it wouldn't mind to pose a bit =))

Oh yea the saliva is quite dangerous, esp the Komodo dragons'. Lots of deadly bacterias