About one and a half year ago a friend of mine who was just back from Malaysia brought us (including my family) a Chinese typical fruity snack thingy. Ok, I'm gonna talk about my own personal opinion about the fruity thingy 'cause I don't know what other people in my family think about the fruity thingy and I was the one finishing the fruity thingy. Don't worry this is not the point where I'm stopping saying fruity thingy. I'll let you know the reason why I keep repeating the fruity thingy thingy a bit later which is the main topic of this post. So, don't mind to not continue reading if you get bored already.

So, I really liked this fruity thingy. It was red (very red). It tasted quite sour. The size wasn't too small or too big. The texture was quite soft. The stone wasn't so big so it wasn't annoying while being eaten.
We were only given one pack and it lasted quite fast! It was my lunch, dinner and sometimes breakfast, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, today I went to a minimarket called Hong Hong. I know it sounds weird, I thought they spelled it wrong. I kept mistaking it with Hong Kong (what else?). Never mind
I saw the fruity thingy there. I grabbed and brought it to the cashier. Paid and went home.
I'm still enjoying the fruity thingy now. It's not finished yet, no it hasn't. I knew (still remembered well) exactly how it'd taste before I opened the pack. I wasn't disappointed of course. I am liking the fruity thingy.
So, why do I keep annoyingly repeating the fruity thingy namey?
I don't know how else to call it... what is the name of this fruity thingy? how to google it? search for: red fruit?
Well whatever it is, I am liking it! This isn't a good topic at all. Your generous knowledge about the fruity thingy's name is welcome though.

So, I really liked this fruity thingy. It was red (very red). It tasted quite sour. The size wasn't too small or too big. The texture was quite soft. The stone wasn't so big so it wasn't annoying while being eaten.
We were only given one pack and it lasted quite fast! It was my lunch, dinner and sometimes breakfast, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, today I went to a minimarket called Hong Hong. I know it sounds weird, I thought they spelled it wrong. I kept mistaking it with Hong Kong (what else?). Never mind
I saw the fruity thingy there. I grabbed and brought it to the cashier. Paid and went home.
I'm still enjoying the fruity thingy now. It's not finished yet, no it hasn't. I knew (still remembered well) exactly how it'd taste before I opened the pack. I wasn't disappointed of course. I am liking the fruity thingy.
So, why do I keep annoyingly repeating the fruity thingy namey?
I don't know how else to call it... what is the name of this fruity thingy? how to google it? search for: red fruit?
Well whatever it is, I am liking it! This isn't a good topic at all. Your generous knowledge about the fruity thingy's name is welcome though.
7 comments:
I presume the fruit's fresh and not preserved coz it looks similar to some red preserved fruits I have seen in snacks shop here.
no no I think it's preserved. I'm quite certain. it tastes like it is, at least. it also leaves red mark on my fingers... I just don't know the name of the fruit or the snack itself, MBL. (what's ur name? =P)
I thing I have eaten these red fruits too. Well..that was a long, long time ago lar. =)
lar? is that a Malay accent? cool, lar! lol
yes I believe those fruits are common fruits but still I wanna know the name...
That's what I guessed too..it's a preserved fruit.
Told ya..no nickname. Just MBL, blogging nickname :P
I've eaten these preserved fruit before. It leaves red mark on your fingers right? But I think better not eat so much - preserved fruits are not good for health. Eat a bit can lah : )
So it's agreed now that the fruit is preserved! Case's closed! =P
I wish I could finish the whola pack at one go =))) After 4 seeds I get stomachache already so I've got my own alarm haha
Hold on, is it lah or lar?? =D
Post a Comment