Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4th Monthly Review [2134]

This month was slightly bigger. I had my website visited more than last month. I won't word it too much but will just show the real statistics. Until this month I got in total 2134 hits on my website and that is since 21st of Sept last year. This month alone I got 788 hits. By seeing the statistic from the first month I put ClustrMap it went higher and higher and as every other blogger hopes for their blog I hope the stat will get higher and higher again. I don't wanna sound like a greedy person but hoping for something positive is not so bad.
21 Sept - 21 Oct : 355 (355)
21 Oct - 21 Nov : 418 (773)
21 Nov - 21 Dec : 573 (1346)
21 Dec - 21 Jan 09 : 788 (2134)
Here I attached both pictures of my ClustrMap; in order 21st of Dec 2008 and 21st of Jan 2009. Again, this is to notice the difference by noticing the red spots.


ClustrMap 21st of Dec 2008


ClustrMap 21st of Jan 2009

And without saying anything more to bore you here's another stats fact of the number of the visitors.
5 top number of visitors to 21st of Dec 2008
United States (US) 362
Indonesia (ID) 237
Singapore (SG) 89
United Kingdom (GB) 79
Canada (CA) 69


5 top number of visitors to 21st of Jan 2009
United States (US) 521
Indonesia (ID) 367
Singapore (SG) 136
United Kingdom (GB) 122
Malaysia (MY) 110
This review, again, is very personal just for myself. This is good as my self-archive, if you know what I mean.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

foongpc said...

Wow! Getting more and more hits! Way to go, rad! : )

Rad Sujanto said...

Yea! Although I know my hits are nothing compared to hits to your blog! You have a crowded blog which is so great! Hope I can catch up soon hehe. Peace! =D

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats to you.. Continue to write more stuffs that will attract readers to your blog and I'm sure people will be flocking here too..
Networking is a good source.. :)
All the best!

Rad Sujanto said...

Thanks, Cashmere. I'm learning how to write from all of you =) This time my blog isn't so attractive yet hehe

Yes, I agree networking is good =)

Anonymous said...

Great! Here's to more blog traffic this year and in the years to come! :)

Rad Sujanto said...

Hehe thanks MBL! =)