Monday, December 22, 2008

Why very few comments? I got the answer

I've been wondering why so many visitors but very few comments to my blog? Even a friend of mine, Tiara, noticed that. I've been happy to know that my blog progresses very well from time to time by monitoring my ClustrMap, but ironically why only my blogger friends leave comments? I thank them for leaving comments and reading my blog sometimes but more comments would be much more appreciated.

So, today I emailed ClustrMap due to lack of comments and accuracy of the spots on the ClustrMap whether the spots are truly from the countries shown on the map. They emailed me back and here's the reply.
Hi - the country locations are extremely accurate - we get the 'IP to geolocation' conversion from one of the top 3rd-party providers in the business, so I'm sure those locations are correct. It may be that people simply visit casually without leaving comments, which happens also on our own site!

CJ on behalf of the ClustrMaps Team
I'm a bit glad now to know that it is normal to not always have comments from the visitors. Although I'm always hoping to get more and more comments so I can interact better with them (you!) =)

Hope this post helps you in any way too.

7 comments:

testing123 said...

tbh, i would totally comment every single post u have but sadly, i dont go onlime a lot.. But be prepare coz I will do so someday!! hahahaa

well.. here's 4 comments

testing123 said...

2nd comment

testing123 said...

3rd comment

testing123 said...

4th comment



=)

Marcus said...

5th comment?

Rad Sujanto said...

Most pathetic comments I've ever gotten!



Ok, that was the 6th comment =P

testing123 said...

hahahahhaahah.. 6th comment! :D