Thursday, December 18, 2008

What do you think?

I just finished redesigning my website look as promised since RadSujanto.com was published. This time I went with white color as the dominant color. I tried a bit more simple design and look so that hopefully it is now easier and takes a faster time to open and read. I also reduced some of not-so-useful widgets on the sidebar, moved the top navigation buttons slightly lower and in the center and not to forget the header. This time I put my R logo on it.

As usual, let me put both the before and after pictures so you can see what has changed.

Before


After


What do you think?

4 comments:

Marcus said...

This is much better. I think the grey links would be changed to another colour - perhaps blue/indigo?

Rad Sujanto said...

Thanks for the critic. I just made a change on the colour you reffered to

testing123 said...

Its amazing dude!!! but I think the "free wallpaper" is a lil unnesesary? but i guess its ok if u like it.. Overall, 5 STARS, photoshop king!!

=D

Rad Sujanto said...

Yea, you have reason on that point. I've been thinking to replace that with something else more interesting but still haven't found it out.

Thanks for the 5 stars! lol ... I'm definitely not a PS king lol