Saturday, December 27, 2008

CSS Gallery submission

I just found a website called CSS Gallery that encourages bloggers/website owners to submit their website in order to get a chance to be featured as one of Best Websites featured there based on the design. The rules are... I don't think there are. As long as you think you have a good design worth appreciating, you can submit. Any design to me is worth appreciating as long as it's not a plagiarism =)

So, based on that 'easiness' to submit a website I then submitted mine. I know, I know, I know what you're thinking. My website is nothing compared to the ones listed on the CSS Gallery (assuming you've visited the website) but, hey, it's totally free, so no harm trying! =)

To be honest, I'm seriously not being narcissistic to submit my website there. It's just that I worked quite hard on the design totally on my own with basic skills and knowledge of editing/modifying HTML codes and Photoshop. So, I thought my work might need appreciating a bit by submitting it to the website specially aimed for best website designs.

Why don't you just give it a try like I did! Submit your website! Who ever knows? =)

And not to forget, let's hope they'll approve my website and list it among the existing best designed websites! Hehe..

4 comments:

testing123 said...

You seriouslyyy shud join

there 110% possibilities you might win!!

Rad Sujanto said...

LOLOLOL thanks for saying that, Ikmal! That was the best gift on the NYE! lol

So for no response from them so... I don't think my website is qualified enough. =)

It's ok

Anyway, aren't you just mins before the midnight?

Happy New Year!

testing123 said...

hahahha.. when i replied, yes.. lol.. i couldnt be bothered to go out and see the fireworks with my brothers.. hahaha..

So, shall I do the 1st 2nd 3rd comment thang again??

hahaha

Rad Sujanto said...

Cool! So I look forward to your pictures of the fireworks on your blog! =)