Thursday, November 13, 2008

Have you burnt someone? I have

It's an old story.. very very old. Like, a week ago?

I was with my best friend spending time having a long talk. While talking, he prepared a pop noodle for himself. We were still in the middle of talk while he was 'busy' preparing it. He heated up the water in the kettle and poured it in to the noodle (Oh, no, did I just explain you how to prepare a pop noodle??). Quickly I noticed he didn't have the chopsticks ready and I saw a pair right in the corner of the table where I sit.

"Oh, lemme just help him get them".. my apparently-not-always-smart-brain says that.

So, there my hand was trying to reach them. Then, suddenly..
%%$&$****####%%!@@@&&*()&^^$@@#$%&()^$#@~!~!!@###@@S**T#$@#!
amp;$****####%%!@@@&&*()&^^$@@#$%&()^$#@~!~!!@###@@S**T#$@#!
amp;$****####%%!@@@&&*()&^^$@@#$%&()^$#@~!~!!@###@@S**T#$@#!
No need to embarrass him here as you can guess what would happen if you happened to drop a hot water right on someone's chest! It was much more than what I tried to write with all the symbols up there.. much much more.

Apparently I accidentally hit his hand while he was having a hot noodle in it. It happened so quickly. I totally freaked out. I didn't know what exactly to do. Well.. not long after that I got him a wet napkin to cool down the 'heat'. He didn't really blame me so we didn't really get to the point where we would be hating each other. We both understood it was a pure accident.

I just can't believe I just burnt someone, even my own best friend. Well to be honest, a couple months before that happened I kind of had the same thing happening to me. I was slightly ill when my mom was taking care of me. I had my stomach aching. For that, my mom got me a bottle of so-warm water to roll it on my stomach to reduce the pain. Easily you can guess from now what happened after that. Yes, the bottle popped up due to the heat from inside the bottle. Oh, God, I did scream.

QUICK QUIZ: What body part is after your stomach if you go downwards? -and if you're a male..

Let me repeat. Oh, God, I did scream. But, nawww.. the hot water didn't thank-God-ly reach 'that' most valuable part in my life. It was really close tho' and of course still really hurt.

Anyway, what I wanted to point out here is that I kind of blamed my mom for letting such accident happen. I was a bit over emotional and out of control. Although I realized I should have never blamed her and felt guilty not long after that.

Back to when I burnt my best friend.. I suddenly remembered the same incident when my mom accidentally burnt me as well with hot water. I accepted it as a karma for having blamed my mom. Sorry, mom. You must not remember that incident, I know you're having a great time in granny's in Borneo now. Love you, mom. Oh, darnn.. did I just sound so gay? Got to get over it! No HSM.. no HSM.. No HSM anymore.. (shut up, Ikmal!)

Sorry sorry sorry.. hey, wait! At least I have burnt someone. What an achievement! Have you?

Do it now!


PS: HSM = High School Musical

2 comments:

testing123 said...

hahahaha.... im definately LMFAO. HSM aint gay laa.. you should write, No Jonas, no jonas!! hahahah

Wow, im surprised ur friend didnt even start an arguement when u spilled the hot wota. If i was ur friend, i'd keeel u!! hahaha

Rad Sujanto said...

Ooh yea, Jonas are definitely G. Haha.. they wear make-up (even lipstick!)! lofl ~silly~

he's a very good friend of mine. we almost know what each of us is like so there's NO way I ever intend to pour hot water on him!

kill me? so should I pour hot water on you first? tell me when you're ready.. lol