Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Suffering so badly..

I could hardly sleep last night. I did fall asleep but kept awakened up many times during the night and morning. I've had a toothache..

This has become a regular ache since a couple months ago, started when I bit something hard that broke a bit of my tooth and left a hole. I keep forgetting seeing a dentist to fix it and now it seems I have to pay off. It's so horrible. Each time I touch the tooth or chew something solid it hurts like hell. So, I've been struggling to eat since this morning. I am thinking to see a dentist when it gets over to pull the tooth off. Or maybe discuss first what's best.

I had a hot tea tarik earlier and that helped a bit. I feel a little bit better even though it still feels like an angry and sensitive volcano close to shooting lava from its hole. It doesn't want to be touched and insists to be alone.

I'll try drinking more warm/hot tea to see if they really help. If not, then I might have to see a dentist here. Well I hope a good sleep will help too tonight.

No comments: