"Where's the beach?" asks a guy who loves to spend most of his day time at his fave beach but gets disappointed 'cause he can't locate it! "Sorry, Sir, it's been stolen," says the beach former owner.
Yes, a beach has been stolen! It happened in Jamaica.
4 comments:
Haha, that's soo weird!?
Hey, Emma, thanks for stopping by! Sorry for r last chat on FB, I did get back quite late so I couldn't catch you up back. How was the laundry? :)
Anyway, have you read the true story of the stolen beach? I thought it was a joke like some country won a nego with the local country for a beach. But the beach has gone for real.. so rare
It's alright, I was quite busy as well with all my laundry and then leaving for a party. :)
Yeah, I did read it and it's feels very unreal!
Jajaja.. (Hahaha style of a friend of mine on Facebook. Some girl living in the States).. kinda cool so I use her 'Jajaja'.
I do also read your notes on FB. what about a blog on blogger? ;-)
Post a Comment